Search found 4 matches

by dpasta
10 Feb 2014, 12:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Translation Services - Some Helpful Advice
Replies: 1
Views: 625

Translation Services - Some Helpful Advice

Hey all, I have had a lot of help through this forum in tracking down my documents to apply for my dual citizenship, so I wanted to repay the favor for those who are currently undergoing this process. I know one of the biggest pains (that I found) can be finding a translator for the documents withou...
by dpasta
08 Apr 2013, 22:49
Topic: Rosalia Bottone Birth Town & Parents
Replies: 3
Views: 865

Rosalia Bottone Birth Town & Parents

I have been able to get some excellent help on here before, hopefully you guys will be able to help me again. I am trying to track down the parents and birthtown to the wife of my great grandfather who came over from Italy. Here is the information I have so far: Name: Rosalia Bottone Born: 6 January...
by dpasta
08 Apr 2013, 13:19
Topic: Palermo: Pietro Pasta
Replies: 4
Views: 1704

Re: Palermo: Pietro Pasta

Thank you guys very much for all of the help. I am amazed you were able to find all of this so quickly. The next step would be requesting birth certificates. I am a bit confused with the entire process, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I guess the next set of questions I have are: 1. Given ...
by dpasta
04 Apr 2013, 11:39
Topic: Palermo: Pietro Pasta
Replies: 4
Views: 1704

Palermo: Pietro Pasta

I am new to the forum. I need some help on tracking down birth certificate records for Pietro Pasta, born in Palermo somewhere between 1880 and 1890.

Would anyone be able to give some advice on where to start looking, or how to request these documents? Thanks very much in advance.