by skooter555
10 May 2019, 05:57
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Appreciated
Replies: 2
Views: 967

Re: Translation Appreciated

Hi Paola,

Thank you very much for the translation. I appreciate it!

Tyler
by skooter555
09 May 2019, 22:40
Topic: Translation Appreciated
Views: 967

Translation Appreciated

Hi, I recently wrote to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria (PA) to request several of my ancestors' death records. The documents that I received back, however, were not death records but rather birth records for the individuals. I was wondering if someone might be able to translate into Ital...
by skooter555
10 Sep 2018, 07:43
Topic: Help with Translating
Replies: 1
Views: 486

Help with Translating

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to translate into Italian the following message that I would like to send to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time, Tyler Radtke Buongiorno, Thank you very much for sending me...
by skooter555
11 Jul 2018, 03:13
Topic: Translation Help
Views: 742

Re: Translation Help

Hi mmogno, Thank you very much for correcting this translation. On an unrelated note, I was wondering if you might be able to tell me what the following record means when it lists the residence of the father as "Piano di Cottona". Would this be a different Comune other than Bagheria? I can...
by skooter555
10 Jul 2018, 11:04
Views: 742

Translation Help

Hi, I would like to write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the village of Bagheria to obtain a couple death records for two of my ancestors. I have written to them once before, but the request was for marriage records. I have drafted a letter that I am preparing to send, however I would first appre...
by skooter555
02 Sep 2017, 05:11
Replies: 5
Views: 1370

Hi PippoM,

Thank you again for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

Tyler
by skooter555
01 Sep 2017, 02:37

Hi PippoM, Thank you very much for the translation. I sent the following email a month ago to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria: "Egregi Signori, Allego a questa email una copia della mia lettera precedente inviatavi l'11 maggio 2017. Non avendo avuto risposta entro i 30 giorni, temo c...
by skooter555
31 Aug 2017, 08:25

Translation Help

Hi, I am writing a reply email to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria and was wondering if the following message could be translated into Italian. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time, Tyler Radtke "I am replying to an email that I received from your office on 1...
by skooter555
10 Jul 2017, 06:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bagheria Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Views: 573

Bagheria Ufficio dello Stato Civile

Hi, I wrote to the Stato Civile of Bagheria on May 11th and have not received a reply. I am trying to write a couple follow-up sentences and was wondering if the following makes sense and is translated correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. "I have attached to this email a copy of my...
by skooter555
10 Jul 2017, 06:21
Views: 706

Translation Help

Hi, I wrote to the Stato Civile of Bagheria on May 11th and have not received a reply. I am trying to write a couple follow-up sentences and was wondering if the following makes sense and is translated correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. "I have attached to this email a copy of my...
by skooter555
01 Apr 2017, 01:53
Topic: Help with Translation of Stato Civile Request Appreciated
Replies: 3
Views: 1126

Re: Help with Translation of Stato Civile Request Appreciated

Hi, Thank you very much for your response and for helping with this translation. I have just a couple questions that I have since thought of and was hoping you might be able to answer. 1) Should I specify "in carta libera" within the letter? If I don't specify this do you think I will have...
by skooter555
31 Mar 2017, 06:43
Topic: Help with Translation of Stato Civile Request Appreciated
Views: 1126

Help with Translation of Stato Civile Request Appreciated

Hi, I would like to write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the village of Bagheria to obtain a couple marriage records for two sets of my 3rd great-grandparents. I have been wanting to do this for the past couple years, but have been hesitant to do so as I am not familiar with the Italian language ...
by skooter555
30 Mar 2017, 01:19
Topic: Help Locating Marriage Record from City of Palermo
Views: 907

Re: Help Locating Marriage Record from City of Palermo

Hi Marty, Thank you for your response. When writing to request this record would I address it to the Ufficio di Stato Civile di Palermo? Is there just one office that would handle these requests for Palermo, or do I have to be more specific and send it to a different office? It looks like the record...
by skooter555
29 Mar 2017, 23:36
Topic: Help Locating Marriage Record from City of Palermo
Views: 907

Help Locating Marriage Record from City of Palermo

Hi, I recently was looking through the city of Palermo marriage indexes that are on FamilySearch. I came across the listing of a particular record that I would like to investigate more, as I believe that it may be the marriage between my third great-grandfather and his second wife. When I tried to l...
by skooter555
24 Feb 2016, 17:29
Topic: Help with Locating 3rd Great Grandparents' Marriage Records
Views: 1081

Re: Help with Locating 3rd Great Grandparents' Marriage Records

Thank you Marty. I will have to try this.

Tyler