Search found 7 matches

by Aeloza
09 Nov 2014, 06:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: I Just Beat the 1948 Rule
Replies: 126
Views: 77206

Re: I Just Beat the 1948 Rule

Last week I received the notices that our italian citizenship has been recognised by the Judge! From now on we must wait 6 month. After that we can proceed with the rest of the process which includes the registration in the Comune of our "dati anagrafici". I am very happy!
by Aeloza
27 Aug 2014, 01:47

Just want to share my experience working with Luigi Paiano. I am Italian from my mother’s side, my great grandfather emigrated from Piedmont to Argentina in late XIX century, gave birth to my grandmother who then gave birth to my mother. It was surprising for us to learn that even though my great g...
by Aeloza
27 Aug 2014, 01:42
Topic: 1948 Case with Luigi Paiano
Replies: 514
Views: 262220

Re: 1948 Case with Luigi Paiano

Congrats! Now you'll just have to go on with your life and be patient, the time will go by and before you know it you'll be a citizen!! Hi Adrian! I have read with great interest your experience with Paiano and the process in obtaining the citizenship. Could you please tell me about the rest of the...
by Aeloza
10 Jul 2013, 06:29

Excellent! Congratulations! Thank you for posting your update to the case. As I told you before, it helps us all to know how things are going and what to expect regarding our own cases! At least, it helps me for when my time to do all that stuff comes. I appreciate your sharing! Congrats, again.
by Aeloza
09 May 2013, 22:07

Hi don!! Thanks a lot for your mail. It helps a lot! As is your hope! My name is Adrian. I started the process last december. My father's family (by the maternal line) is from Vinovo (to be exact, a little town just a few km away from Vinovo, called Tetti Grella, just after my GMother surname: Grell...
by Aeloza
09 May 2013, 19:03

Hi doncariddi! Thanks a lot for your answer. I have received the notification of the private message, but I am not allowed to see it! May be, sending it to my mail? (my username as appears here in the forum @gmailDOTcom) To register in AIRE, what papers did required from you? Just the sentence? Any ...
by Aeloza
08 May 2013, 05:02

Congratulations doncariddi! I have received an email notifying of a private message from you, but I couldn't see it since my account went deactivated (??). Can you send it again, please? I'm still interested in the details of your trial, and what's next, now you have been registered in the Anagrafe....