Search found 12 matches

by pequele
09 Jul 2021, 03:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Staricco family from Borgio Verezzi to Peru to US
Replies: 2
Views: 3285

Re: Staricco family from Borgio Verezzi to Peru to US

I learned the information from my grandmother (a Staricco) about where her grandparents were married and 2 of her aunts were born. I have records from LDS of the marriage, birth, and baptism records there. Info about the family coming to SF, California and later I having more children. I have previo...
by pequele
30 Nov 2003, 22:36
Topic: surname Restagno
Replies: 0
Views: 2811

surname Restagno

searching for anyone looking for the name Restagno. Area is Varazze or La Spezia.
by pequele
30 Nov 2003, 22:35
Topic: surname Staricco
Replies: 1
Views: 2510

surname Staricco

Looking for anyone searching the surmane Staricco. From Borgio Verezzi.
by pequele
30 Nov 2003, 22:34
Topic: surname Garese
Views: 2385

surname Garese

Looking for anyone searching the surname Garese. From Varazze.
by pequele
04 Oct 2003, 20:52
Topic: Fanetti Family
Views: 2455

Fanetti Family

I am looking for info on the following family. Teresa Garese born 18 Feb 1847 in Varazze married Bernardo Fanetti (I have no info on him) died 4 Sep 1915 Teresa and Bernardo had the following children Giambattista Fanetti born 12 Dec 1880 in Varazze died 11 Mar 1965 Maria Fanetti born 25 Nov 1883 i...
by pequele
23 Aug 2003, 19:47
Topic: Casazza family from Torriglia, Genova
Views: 3397

Casazza family from Torriglia, Genova

I want to write to Torriglia to see if they have birth info on my ggggrandmother. I obtained the info of ber birth city from her tombstone so I do not know how accurate it is. Not to mention, on her death certificate it states her parents' last names were Casazza, but this was also her married name....
by pequele
23 Aug 2003, 19:38
Topic: Seeking Italian Military service information
Replies: 7
Views: 5823

Capo dell' Ordine di Vittorio Veneto awards and medals

I too am trying to find out about some awards and medals some of my family members were awarded. Both were in the cavaliere. A great uncle of mine has these in his possesion but I would like to know more about each medal and the award plus these family members' service in the Italian military. Thank...
by pequele
13 Jul 2003, 18:55
Topic: Staricco family from Borgio Verezzi to Peru to US
Replies: 2
Views: 3285

Staricco family from Borgio Verezzi to Peru to US

I am looking for anyone searching the Staricco name that originated in Borgio Verezzi. Giovanni Bautista Staricco b 1851 went to Lima Peru where he met Angela Tiscornia b 1859 in Italy. They married there and had at least 2 children, Rose b 1880 and Mary b 1877 before moving to the US and settling i...
by pequele
13 Jul 2003, 18:46
Topic: Garese family from Varazze & Parodi & Groviotto or C
Views: 3055

Garese family from Varazze & Parodi & Groviotto or C

I am looking for info about the Garese family from Varazze. Antonio Garese b 1852 m Caterina Parodi b 1864 (both of Varazze) Caterina's father is Paulo Parodi Antonio's parents are Stefano Garese and Giacomina Groviotto (maybe Craviotto) Antonio and Caterina had the following children most born in V...
by pequele
11 Mar 2003, 17:48
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Town called Bolgio, Verezzi ???
Replies: 6
Views: 10905

Town called Bolgio, Verezzi ???

edmondo,
<BR>what is a frazione?
<BR>thanks
by pequele
11 Mar 2003, 16:49

Thank you so much!
<BR>Steph
by pequele
11 Mar 2003, 00:55

I have info pertaining to my GGgrandfather being from Bolgio, Verezzi in Italy. I am not certain where this info came from, but it may be his burial record. I also cannot find anything about this town. Does it look familiar to anyone?
<BR>Thanks
<BR>Stephanie