Search found 148 matches

by pm16
30 May 2019, 22:44
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation and question Andrea delli Paoli
Replies: 4
Views: 1247

Re: Translation and question Andrea delli Paoli

Thank you so much for all the information. Yes I had the death record for 1814. I figured the one from 1791 was probably the wrong record. Thank you for confirming! And thanks for the info about the name "Maria" Now I know why almost every relative seemed to be named Maria :D

Patti
by pm16
30 May 2019, 02:59
Topic: Translation and question Andrea delli Paoli
Views: 1247

Translation and question Andrea delli Paoli

Can someone please translate this death record in Latin for Andrea delli Paoli. And can someone please help me with this question: This is in the matrimonio processetti for Saverio delli Paoli. His father was Francesco. As you can see by Francesco's death record- his parents were Andrea delli Paoli ...
by pm16
28 May 2019, 17:49
Topic: Death record translation
Replies: 5
Views: 1300

Re: Death record translation

Thank you, Angela. I thought it was Beritto but I thought the index looked more like Berillo. Thank you for the correction 😊
by pm16
28 May 2019, 02:16
Topic: Death record translation
Replies: 5
Views: 1300

Re: Death record translation

It is the death record for Carmina Berrillo. I believe it says she died on March 3, 1817. She was the wife of the late Tommaso d'Ambrosi. She was the daughter of the late Pascale Berrillo and Cecelia Velleco. She was 60 years old.

I'm pretty sure that is it...
by pm16
27 May 2019, 19:09
Topic: Translation for Crescenzo Apperti
Views: 993

Re: Translation for Crescenzo Apperti

Oh its ok. Honestly, thanks to you and all the other wonderful people on this forum who help find and translate things, I have found out more about my family than I ever thought possible. I honestly never thought I'd get past my great grandparents and Jersey City,NJ and I've managed to get back 9 ge...
by pm16
27 May 2019, 02:37

Re: Translation for Crescenzo Apperti

thank you so much!

I guess I am just going to have to accept the fact that I can't get back any further :)
by pm16
26 May 2019, 18:14

Translation for Crescenzo Apperti

Can someone please translate this record. I think its the death record for Crescenzo Apperti. I found it in the matrimonio processetti for Alessandra Apperti. She was my 4th great grandmother and this was her second marriage. Also another question- was it common to not include the mother's name on t...
by pm16
16 May 2019, 03:11
Topic: Help with record-Saverio di Sette
Replies: 3
Views: 1108

Re: Help with record-Saverio di Sette

Thank you so much! I can't understand the Latin enough to even put it in google translate.

Is this the same church? Parrocchia San Pietro Apostolo

Where would he have been buried? The church looks like its in the middle of town and it doesn't look like there is a cemetery.
by pm16
15 May 2019, 01:14
Topic: Help with record-Saverio di Sette
Replies: 3
Views: 1108

Help with record-Saverio di Sette

Hi Can someone help me with this. I'm pretty sure its in Latin and I can't figure it out. I think its the death record for Saverio di Sette but I can't figure out the date or if his parent's names are listed. Thanks in advance! http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Caserta/S...
by pm16
05 May 2019, 03:23
Topic: Translating this document for Antonio delli Paoli
Replies: 7
Views: 1610

Re: Translating this document for Antonio delli Paoli

Thank you!

Does it by any chance say who his parent's are?
by pm16
05 May 2019, 01:04
Topic: Translating this document for Antonio delli Paoli
Replies: 7
Views: 1610

Translating this document for Antonio delli Paoli

Hi, I have absolutely no idea what this says. I know its something for Antonio delli Paoli. It was in the matrimonio, processetti for his granddaughter. Thanks in advance Patti http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Caserta/Stato+civile+napoleonico+e+della+restaurazione/Madda...
by pm16
27 Apr 2019, 21:20
Topic: Help with death record- Carlo Lombardo
Views: 1449

Help with death record- Carlo Lombardo

Can someone please help translate the death act for Carlo Lombardo. I understand most of it. He died on January 8, 1836 in Maddaloni on Trinella Street? I believe he was 50 years old and possibly a miller by trade. He was married to Rosalena Menditto. The son of the late Giacinto Lombardo and ????? ...
by pm16
27 Apr 2019, 21:10
Topic: Help with Pubblicazioni di matrimonio
Replies: 2
Views: 803

Re: Help with Pubblicazioni di matrimonio

Hi, It looks like the second attachment with record #9 is their marriage act. The third attachment is the index. Maybe I'm missing it, but I do not see their names on the first attachment. If I just don't see them and they are on there, perhaps they were witnesses to someone else's marriage. Hope th...