Search found 5 matches

by angelamarika
27 Jun 2013, 05:33
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
Replies: 19
Views: 5769

Re: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname

Hi suanj Thanks for the census image and the text of Emiddio M De Leuce (this is Michael II. I had the census image of the children in the orphanage but not the 1910 census. Was there a continuation page on the census with the name Dora age 4? Someone found that and said Dora was sometimes used for ...
by angelamarika
26 Jun 2013, 20:55

Hi suanj I looked on Family Search and found this record: Tony Ippolito, "New Jersey, State Census, 1905" (EDITED FOR SPACE) Name: Tony Ippolito Titles and Terms: Event Type: Census Event Year: 1905 Event Place: , Essex, New Jersey, United States Gender: Male Age: 50 Birth Year (Estimated)...
by angelamarika
26 Jun 2013, 03:53

Hi Everyone suanj It is possible that Di Leuci is the name as you have suggested and I have explored that name some. The problem I had was, I did not know if he had any relatives (other than his children who all spelled their names as De Leuce), until, you found the info on his draft registration ca...
by angelamarika
24 Jun 2013, 17:48

Hi Everyone I have found some answers through inquiry on Genforum. The town of Bajano is on the map. Province of Campobasso, in the region of Molise. Still far from the heel but perhaps a relocation before immigration? or original birth place? Thanks to everyone who has tried to pinpoint the area. T...
by angelamarika
22 Jun 2013, 00:02

Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname

DELEUCE (from Bahano???) OR IPPOLITO w/varients I just joined and need to unravel some info about my Italian grandfather Michael (Michele Di Leuce or De Leuce) who immigrated to the US in 1904. (Ellis Island) (Di Leuce, Michele M 20y S Italy - Italian South Bahano) Is Bahano a town?? I have not been...