Search found 4 matches

by vinoprosim
07 Feb 2022, 19:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Borromeo family mystery
Replies: 10
Views: 2275

Re: Borromeo family mystery

Welcome to IG website here you go save you a little money on your quest if there is records at the comune level Comune di Riomaggiore Ufficio Stato Civile Via Telemaco Signorini 118 19017 Riomaggiore SP Italy E-mail: anagrafe@comune.riomaggiore.sp.it OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell...
by vinoprosim
23 Apr 2019, 01:03
Topic: Borromeo family mystery
Replies: 10
Views: 2275

Borromeo family mystery

Hello, In the past this community has been really helpful to me and I'm hoping someone can help me again as I've reached an impasse. It's no secret the Borromeo family is quite well-known in Italy. However it is some big family secret just WHY this branch of the family left the Riomaggiore in Cinque...
by vinoprosim
29 Jul 2013, 15:12
Topic: Great-Grandfathers birth towns?
Replies: 5
Views: 1985

Great-Grandfathers birth towns?

Hello, I am trying to find out the birth towns or any other info of my two great-grandfathers: #1 Placido Jacopetti (maybe 'Iacopetti'?) born around 7 January 1877 in Lucca Italy, his father was Giovanni Bellarmino Iacopetti and his mother was Maria Ester Martinucci. #2 Agostino Borromeo born around...
by vinoprosim
23 Jul 2013, 22:46
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: I Just Beat the 1948 Rule
Replies: 126
Views: 77182

Re: I Just Beat the 1948 Rule

Congratulations! Any advice for a father and his daughter seeking italian citizenship? We must also beat the 1948 rule as my father was born in 1948 to his italian mother in California.

Did you have to hire a lawyer to beat the 1948 rule?

Thanks for your help!!