Search found 104 matches

by dominique426
16 Nov 2019, 04:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ornone vs. Arnone? Help please!
Replies: 3
Views: 698

Re: Ornone vs. Arnone? Help please!

Thank so much, T! I do appreciate that! I feel proud to announce that I have now confirmed that she is indeed my Maria! What a good happy find! It was interesting to see the variation like that! Thank you again for the birth act!
by dominique426
15 Nov 2019, 01:48
Topic: Ornone vs. Arnone? Help please!
Views: 698

Ornone vs. Arnone? Help please!

Hi, everyone! I recently located what I believe are a set of grandparents, but the spelling is variated here as Ornone in a nearby commune. Like any good genealogist, I’d like to confirm that this Maria Ornone is in fact my Maria Arnone! The Gaetano listed matches the age, birth location, etc. for m...
by dominique426
09 Apr 2014, 11:54
Topic: Antonio Coalo 1884
Replies: 1
Views: 892

Antonio Coalo 1884

I've been trying to track Antonio without much luck. I've been trying different variations and different clues, but have so far gotten nowhere. My big "break" was in discovering his war draft. Antonio died sometime after the 1930 census (by 1940, his wife was widowed) . I'm hoping that som...
by dominique426
23 Jan 2014, 07:42
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: FB page for old images of Italos/Italian Americans
Views: 15302

Re: FB page for old images of Italos/Italian Americans

Thank you so much for sharing these Dominique. These are brilliant and very interesting. A couple of these photos are somewhat heart-rending – they certainly add another dimension. Like you I also love old photos and would love to have some pics of my ancestors. The few pics I have start from about...
by dominique426
23 Jan 2014, 07:16
Topic: Bona Vita of Corbara
Replies: 10
Views: 6121

Re: Bona Vita of Corbara

Hi,

Gerardo Apuzzo is relative of mine. I'd be interested in talking, Vic!
by dominique426
12 Jan 2014, 02:47
Topic: Giuseppe "D Ignoto" Nicandro
Replies: 5
Views: 1791

Giuseppe "D Ignoto" Nicandro

Hi, everyone! :D I am trying to help my friend Kathy with her genealogy. She has been trying, without success, to find information on her grandfather Giuseppe without making any great feats. He is born May 6 1890, Motta Santa Lucia. Her grandfather Giuseppe Nicandro came over in 1909. MANIFEST pg1: ...
by dominique426
02 Jan 2014, 19:58
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: FB page for old images of Italos/Italian Americans
Views: 15302

FB page for old images of Italos/Italian Americans

Hi everyone! :) I just recently created a Facebook page to share images of Italian and Italians Americans from the 1800s to the mid 1900s. Not only will it show images of Italian Americans from those eras, I'll be posting images of Italians/Italian Americans that are not identified. I hope to someho...
by dominique426
30 Dec 2013, 18:40
Topic: Fisicaro Relatives?
Replies: 9
Views: 5233

Re: Fisicaro Relatives?

My name is Damian Fisicaro my fathers name was Joseph Fisicaro he had multiple siblings Gerald Fisicaro Kim Fisicaro Salvatore. His fathers name was Salvatore (sonny) Fisicaro. My family is originally from Calabria and Sicily Hi, Damian-- while the names Damian, Gerald, Kim etc. do not sound famili...
by dominique426
08 Dec 2013, 08:17
Topic: Giuseppe Villari San Filippo Superiore
Replies: 1
Views: 1210

Giuseppe Villari San Filippo Superiore

I'm looking for birth record of Giuseppe Villari, born on July 24 1882 (according to passport), in San Filippo Superiore. I would also like to the marriage record of his to Angela Gatto, her DOB is June 27 1887 (confirmed by her birth record); they were married Oct 2 1905 in San Filippo Superiore. G...
by dominique426
26 Nov 2013, 21:18
Topic: Francesco Ferrigno from S Egideo, Mo
Views: 1346

Re: Francesco Ferrigno from S Egideo, Mo

Francesco coming from Sant'Egidio Montalbino , Salerno Province... suanj Grazie, suanj I just noticed on his 1905 arrival that is where he listed it -- do you think it likely that he went back to Italy and possibly moved there?? I was looking for information on his birth but can't be sure. I have n...
by dominique426
26 Nov 2013, 09:39
Topic: Potete aiutarmi con Ancestry.com ?
Replies: 14
Views: 4170

Re: Potete aiutarmi con Ancestry.com ?

Ciao dominique426, grazieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Grazie mille, sei stata veramente gentile (penso che tu sia una signora) !!! Io ho apprezzato molto il tuo aiuto, queste pagine sono molto importanti per me, sono dei tasselli mancanti al puzzle della mia ricerca sulla famiglia Bis...
by dominique426
26 Nov 2013, 09:34
Topic: Francesco Ferrigno from S Egideo, Mo
Views: 1346

Francesco Ferrigno from S Egideo, Mo

Hi, I'm looking for information on Francesco Ferrigno born abt August 1859 married to a Carolina Barbella born abt June 1869 in Italy. I believe his last residence was S Egideo, Mo, Italy. I would like any information on him. If it's possible to access the records, I would be happy to get informatio...
by dominique426
22 Nov 2013, 14:11

http://postimg.org/image/w38gt327b/ Passport for Remigio - Page 1 http://postimg.org/image/p81n0z2st/ Passport Photo of Remigio - Page 2 http://postimg.org/image/54yxanq9h/ Passport for Carolina - Page 1 http://postimg.org/image/8338kwcsh/ Passport Photo of Carolina - Page Carolina is daughter of R...
by dominique426
22 Nov 2013, 14:10

Ok, thanks again! Please, can you also see the page of your passport? Sorry for the inconvenience and for my english ! luclor97 Ciao! Qui ci sono alcune cose che ho trovato: il passaporto, passaporto di sua figlia, e il censimento 1910 e il 1920. Spero che vi piaccia! Vorrei cercare il censimento d...
by dominique426
22 Nov 2013, 13:38
Topic: Thank you Suanj & Tessa78
Replies: 6
Views: 1816

Re: Thank you Suanj & Tessa78

Anything that will help! :-) T. Name: Angelo Meran Titles and Terms: Event Type: Census Event Year: 1910 Event Place: Philadelphia Ward 4, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States District: 60 Gender: Male Age: 30 Marital Status: Married Race: White Race (Original): White Relationship to Head of H...