Search found 5 matches

by Ernie Holden
05 Sep 2013, 20:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: scpione
Replies: 26
Views: 12065

Re: scpione

Hello; Just wanted to let you know tha I am a son of Albina Scipione (Cerra). Please contact me if you would like more info. Thank you; Joseph S Cerra CLOCKGUY, Hello! I met JOSEPH CERRA circa 1960 when he moved to California for awhile. He lived at my grandmother's home in Pleasant Hill, Californi...
by Ernie Holden
05 Sep 2013, 15:42
Topic: ferrara
Replies: 12
Views: 4442

Re: ferrara

SASSY, Thanks for your note! My email is <ernieholden@charter.net> Please do contact me about our potential relationship. I once met a family member who worked at either SYLVANIA or another large electronics related firm. Sorry, but the time frame for that meeting is unclear but was most likely betw...
by Ernie Holden
05 Sep 2013, 03:35
Topic: scpione
Replies: 26
Views: 12065

Re: SCIPIONE

CLOCKGUY, I met JOSEPH CERRA in California circa 1960 when he came West for awhile. I drove him to the port where he returned to MA via "tramp steamer" via the Panama Canal. If ALBINA came to California shortly after WWII I may have met her when I was a very young person. I was born in 194...
by Ernie Holden
03 Sep 2013, 06:34

CIRO SCIPIONE: Related to Ernest and Julio SCIPIONE?
Thanks,
Ernie Holden
by Ernie Holden
03 Sep 2013, 05:45

SASSY,

I am a "West Coaster" related by marriage to Ernest and Julio SCIPIONE (step grandfather and great step uncle).
Three names including "Albina" appeared in one of your posts. Just making an initial inquiry.

Ernie Holden
Gold Beach Oregon