Search found 4 matches

by Vargen
20 Nov 2013, 22:45
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Two birth certificates of one person - Which one is correct?
Replies: 7
Views: 1818

Re: Two birth certificates of one person - Which one is corr

Thanks again suanj!

Da Ré it is then. It's what Caneva sent us and looking at the records you showed it's the most logical. Yes, also many names changed when people emigrated to other countries. I was surprised about that!
by Vargen
20 Nov 2013, 18:56

however in Caneva was the Da Ré and the De Ré ( with accent) by ten index (1871-1880) Caneva births I found just: DA RE' ( family nickname: Tonon Cappellat) Giobbe Antonio [son of Domenico Da Ré 33 old (son of late Giobbe)] b. 1871 #53 Parte I° https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-33221-96...
by Vargen
20 Nov 2013, 12:42

Hi, you can say us the birth year of Giobbe and Giuseppe? Thanks, suanj Hi suanj, thanks for the reply. The birthdate on both documents is December 6, 1871 (written as 06.12.1871 and 06/12/1871 respectively). I noticed there is one other thing different between the documents, the Atto n. lines: ATT...
by Vargen
19 Nov 2013, 20:30

Two birth certificates of one person - Which one is correct?

Hi, I'm inquiring on behalf of my Brazilian wife. I'm Dutch myself, and we both live in Brazil. She can and wants to get dual citizenship but has stumbles upon a problem: Caneva, the Italian community where her family originally came from, has TWO birth certificates on record for her great-grandfath...