Search found 8 matches

by findfam4me
28 Jan 2014, 03:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Francesco Agonito
Replies: 7
Views: 955

Re: looking for Francesco Agonito

I don't understand the meaning civil records by lds. I am a member of LDS I can't find nothing on Agonito. there are some Agonita's and that is the same family,
by findfam4me
27 Jan 2014, 19:31

I have the ship manifest for those years, he must have used a different name or spelling. I am writing Montesarchio for there marriage or birth records,

thanks again Ron
by findfam4me
27 Jan 2014, 19:04

that is a hit for Francesco, even though the spelling is not right. on his naturalization doc's it spelled Agonito, on his later censes it is Agonito, although who knows what the original surname may have been, the name and sounds changed evertime it was written down, maybe we can find some informat...
by findfam4me
27 Jan 2014, 18:21
Topic: Montesarchio, looking for someone from
Replies: 0
Views: 558

Montesarchio, looking for someone from

Hi I am trying to find someone from the village or town of Montesarchio Italy. this is where my great grandmother is from, I have not written to the Commune as of yet, I would like to know if anyone responding is familiar with the ]Papa, or Agonito Families, I can be reached at email dignupbnes@hotm...
by findfam4me
27 Jan 2014, 18:13

looking for Francesco Agonito

I am looking for Francesco Agonito. from his naturalization doc's. he said he arrived here 4-10-1890 I have looked at all the ship manifests for that date and can not find him, I know the spelling changed on some of the passengers. I have tried different names and have no hits', I have researched th...
by findfam4me
24 Jan 2014, 17:29
Topic: filomena or Roza papa of montesarchio
Replies: 2
Views: 514

Re: filomena or Roza papa of montesarchio

If you request Rosa's birth record from the Comune it should tell you who she married. Her children will have her husband's surname. You should also know that many people no longer have land lines in Italy, using the cell phone exclusively. Just because you don't see them in the white pages doesn't...
by findfam4me
24 Jan 2014, 05:35
Topic: filomena or Roza papa of montesarchio
Replies: 2
Views: 514

filomena or Roza papa of montesarchio

I am looking for the marriage or birth records for Filomina Papa . she was born about 1874 she married Francesco Agonito about 1893, she had 3 children Christina, vittoria, Roza, before coming to the U S. she left behind her youngest daughter Roza to stay with her mother, Roza had red hair like Filo...
by findfam4me
28 Dec 2013, 03:08
Topic: Filomena or Rosa Papa family
Replies: 0
Views: 829

Filomena or Rosa Papa family

I am looking for the family of Filomena Papa, Filomena married Francesco Agonito about 1893. He traveled back and forth to the US. many times to visit his wife, she finally came to the US, May 11 1902, she came with 2 daughters Christine, and Vittoria she left a third child behind Rosa. to stay with...