Search found 5 matches

by BeaPoggi
03 May 2014, 14:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Poggi family Montignoso, Tuscana
Replies: 1
Views: 636

Poggi family Montignoso, Tuscana

I am looking for relatives of Dominico Giuseppe Poggi, born 29 August 1811 in Montignoso, Toscana, Italy. He may be the eldest son of Marco Poggi.

Any help learning about Giuseppe and his family before and any remaining family would be great.

Thank you,
Belinda
by BeaPoggi
03 May 2014, 14:14
Topic: Poggi family from Naples
Replies: 16
Views: 4239

Re: Poggi family from Naples

Godfrey Eustice is my relative. This is my family. I will start a new thread on this website based on this new corrected information. Thank you very much everyone for your help. I am on the right path now.
by BeaPoggi
03 May 2014, 08:49

I was presuming Richard Backwell was Giuseppe's son, but perhaps Richard Backwell married one of Giuseppe's daughters. Would explain the name change.
by BeaPoggi
01 May 2014, 13:18

Thanks Marty. I am not sure. Some of the details are similar and some are different. Do you have any way of seeing if Mary Eliza Poggi, daughter of this Dominico Giuseppe Poggi married a Richard Backwell
by BeaPoggi
25 Apr 2014, 13:09

Poggi family from Naples

Hello. I am looking for family members of my great great grandfather Giuseppe Poggi who came from Naples. I do not know his birth date but I am guessing that he would have lived in Naples sometime around 1860-1880. He left Naples and moved to London, marrying my great great grandmother Mary Lloyd. T...