Search found 18 matches

by lparrinelli
05 Dec 2018, 09:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Assistance Finding Records
Replies: 1
Views: 438

Assistance Finding Records

I was hoping someone might be able to give me some advice or guidance on how to find out some background on my Uncle?? I have been fairly successful with many of my other relatives but for some reason I can not find any information on him. I would really like to know when he arrived in the US, we th...
by lparrinelli
25 Jan 2017, 04:24
Topic: Reading and Translating 2 records
Replies: 4
Views: 661

Re: Reading and Translating 2 records

Tessa

This is great. Thank you for your help.

Lisa
by lparrinelli
25 Jan 2017, 03:40

Re: Reading and Translating 2 records

Marty

Thank you very much for your help filling in the blanks with the Marriage record. I hope that my skills become stronger as I find and review more records.

Thank you again
Lisa

Also if anyone has time to help me with the Birth Record I would greatly appreciate it.
by lparrinelli
24 Jan 2017, 18:33

Reading and Translating 2 records

Good Afternoon. I was hoping someone could help me read and translate a Birth record and Marriage record. I am having a difficult time reading the handwriting so it is making it challenging to translate. Since I don’t do it often I am unfamiliar with some of the words. This is what I figured out and...
by lparrinelli
09 Jul 2016, 17:34
Topic: Locating records from Nola and Naples
Replies: 5
Views: 1791

Re: Locating records from Nola and Naples

Thank you for the clarification. Maybe Naples will be uploaded soon?? I am looking for birth records for Edwardo Calandrelli born May 2, 1875 and Concetta Stefanile born July 23, 1879. I was also hoping to track down a copy of their marriage record Oct 13, 1897. Any other thoughts on where I might b...
by lparrinelli
09 Jul 2016, 08:53
Topic: Locating records from Nola and Naples
Replies: 5
Views: 1791

Locating records from Nola and Naples

I was hoping someone could give me some guidance. Please. I am looking for records from Nola and Naples and I am using the Antenati Gli Archivi per la Ricerca Anagrafica site. When I click into the Stato civile italiano page I don't see either of them listed. Would I find the information listed unde...
by lparrinelli
31 Jul 2015, 23:57
Topic: Assistance with Atti - Record # 101
Replies: 2
Views: 943

Re: Assistance with Atti - Record # 101

Thank you soooo much. Since I am out of practice with my Italian I thought I was missing something?? And when I realized she was 45 I thought how could this be??? With the commas and the "e" and my less than stellar Italian, I couldn't figure it out. I appreciate your help !!! Have a great...
by lparrinelli
31 Jul 2015, 23:29
Topic: Assistance with Atti - Record # 101
Replies: 2
Views: 943

Assistance with Atti - Record # 101

Hi everyone !! My Italian is rusty so I was wondering if someone could help me with the translation of a document that I found with the marriage records?? Please. I believe it says that on Dec 5, 1871 Vincenzo Marchiolo, son of deceased Gaetano, 42, born and living in Galati along with his wife Mari...
by lparrinelli
16 Jul 2015, 17:20
Topic: Galati records...very old
Replies: 7
Views: 1461

Re: Galati records...very old

Thanks Erudita I am going to take a good look at this.
by lparrinelli
16 Jul 2015, 01:16

That is a great idea. I think I will try both.

Thank you !! :lol:
by lparrinelli
15 Jul 2015, 23:23

Tessa

Thank you. I was hoping to find them online somewhere but I guess since they are so old I will have to go to the Family Center. I have gone before to view records from Stigliano so I guess I will be heading back there again?? LOL

Thanks again for your help.
by lparrinelli
15 Jul 2015, 23:00

Galati records...very old

I was hoping that someone might be able to help me or give me some guidance? Please. I have been doing research on family members who came from Galati with the last name Parrinelli. I recently found birth records that went back to 1842. They had information on them that could lead me to another 2 re...
by lparrinelli
24 Mar 2015, 16:36
Topic: Great Great Grandmother
Replies: 11
Views: 1967

Re: Great Great Grandmother

Erudita Thank you. Now that you gave me information about Isabella I was going to look for her marriage info and I was also going to see if I could find information about her parents. All of my relatives come from Italy so I wanted to use Family Search to see if they had information on other regions...
by lparrinelli
24 Mar 2015, 05:34

Amazing !!! Thank you sooooo very much !!! I have been looking for such a long time and you found this information so quickly. This shows the difference between an expert and a novice. Do you recommend using Family Search Civil Registration? I was not familiar with that search function. I see that i...
by lparrinelli
23 Mar 2015, 23:31

This is wonderful !!! Thank you soooo much !

Now I just have to track down Isabella.