Search found 10 matches

by Julie DeValter
12 Aug 2015, 09:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How do I find a birth certificate & Orphanage?
Replies: 2
Views: 866

How do I find a birth certificate & Orphanage?

I have the marriage record of Onorato De Valter & Corana Checchin. It says he was born Orphanage but how do I find out? Is the orphanage still there today? We were told some of his younger children were placed into a orphanage but they were all born in Galliera Veneta. Any help would be fantasti...
by Julie DeValter
04 Aug 2015, 11:19
Topic: Help with translation of this marriage certificate please & Birth & Death of Onorato De Valter.
Replies: 9
Views: 1311

Re: Help with translation of this marriage certificate please & Birth & Death of Onorato De Valter.

Wow, thank you Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi. None of us even knew about any of these children. So great of you to help me. You are a champion.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. xx
by Julie DeValter
04 Aug 2015, 04:24
Topic: Help with translation of this marriage certificate please & Birth & Death of Onorato De Valter.

Re: Help with translation of this marriage certificate please & Birth & Death of Onorato De Valter.

I really need some help on this De Valter (Onorato) family line. Birth and death record for both Onorato & Corana De Valter Looks like Onorato & Corana De Valter have the following children. 1. Sante - have birth cert. went to Canada and died there. 2. Giuseppe - need birth & death cert....
by Julie DeValter
04 Aug 2015, 04:16

Help with translation of this marriage certificate please & Birth & Death of Onorato De Valter.

I also need help with a birth and death certificates for both Onorato De Valter & Corana Checchin, especially the death certificates would be great.
I have to ask for help as i cannot find any records on Family Search & Ancestry.
Thank you.
Julie DeValter
(Australia)
by Julie DeValter
30 Jul 2015, 08:13
Topic: Death Certificates for De Valter in Galliera Veneta Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 713

Death Certificates for De Valter in Galliera Veneta Italy

Thank everyone who has been helping me, I couldn't have our family information without you. This family are all in Galliera Padova Veneta. Looking for death certificates for: Onorato De Valter & his wife Corana Checchin married 14 Dec 1890 Death cert for their son & wife - Angelo De Valter &...
by Julie DeValter
29 Jul 2015, 23:43
Topic: Birth & Baptism Certificate for Giuseppe Devalter
Replies: 4
Views: 958

Re: Birth & Baptism Certificate for Giuseppe Devalter

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP. I'M VERY GRATEFUL, I WILL GET ONTO IT NOW.
by Julie DeValter
29 Jul 2015, 06:12
Topic: Birth & Baptism Certificate for Giuseppe Devalter
Replies: 4
Views: 958

Birth & Baptism Certificate for Giuseppe Devalter

Need help to find a birth and baptism certificate for Giuseppe Onorato Devalter but i'm not sure if Onorato is his middle name. Giuseppe was born 6 December 1932. Galliera Padova Italy. Father is Angelo Devalter and mother is Albina Toniolo.
Thank you,
Julie DeValter from Australia.
by Julie DeValter
29 Jul 2015, 05:41
Topic: DeValter family in Galliera, Veneta, Padova, Italy.
Replies: 7
Views: 1508

Re: DeValter family in Galliera, Veneta, Padova, Italy.

Help with Birth & Baptism certificate for Giuseppe Onorato Devalter born 6 December 1932 Galliera Padova Italy. Father is Angelo Devalter and mother is Albina Toniolo. If these are found could i please ask for help with English translation for these records. Thank you in advance. Julie DeValter ...
by Julie DeValter
29 Jul 2015, 05:15

Re: DeValter family in Galliera, Veneta, Padova, Italy.

Thank you so much for all the help. I haven't been on here since i put this message up and was so surprised for all this information.
thank you all so much.
by Julie DeValter
13 Nov 2014, 00:39

DeValter family in Galliera, Veneta, Padova, Italy.

Giuseppe Angelo DeValter birth 6 December 1897 - Farmer (He was known as Angelo) Wife Alba (Albina) Luisa DeValter (maiden name, Tiniolo) birth 15 April 1901 Sons - Antonio & Giuseppe born 6 December 1932 Giuseppe the son went to Australia for work. I'm in Australia doing my husbands family rese...