Search found 9 matches

by SandraDimickele
25 Jun 2004, 04:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Piccioni/DiMichele
Replies: 2
Views: 4747

Piccioni/DiMichele

Hello, I am searching the surname Piccioni and DiMichele. My Great grandfather was Domenico DiMichele married Mary (Maria) Piccioni, my great Grandmother. Their son was Felice (Felix) DiMichele born in 1890 and Michele DiMichelle (Micheal) from Aquasanta, Isernia, Combossa, Italy, Term March area. A...
by SandraDimickele
09 Aug 2003, 15:43
Topic: Help reading yet another name on a manifest
Replies: 7
Views: 6473

Thank you Peter............Regards: Sandy
by SandraDimickele
08 Aug 2003, 17:23

ptimber wrote:whats the date of entry and origin of your De Michele so we don't have to guess. Peter

His mainset is april 7 1905 "Dom. Agusto DeMichele" Iam trying to read the first names of the persons he was going to visit........Sincerely: Sandy
by SandraDimickele
08 Aug 2003, 15:56

Help reading yet another name on a manifest

I'm trying to read a first name on a manifest. It starts with Lilo____ DeMichele. I can't seem to figure it out. Can anyone help me with this Italian first name.
It could be something like this... Liloesto or lilociho possible.
Any help will be appreciated. Sincerely: Sandy sratl1@comcast.net :lol:
by SandraDimickele
02 Aug 2003, 18:15
Topic: Surnam spelling correction DeMichele
Views: 3738

Surnam spelling correction DeMichele

I recently posted messages in search of the DiMichele family from Aquasanta Italy. I have recently come across documents that spell the surname DeMichele instead of DiMichele. I have also learned that my grandfather (Felice/Felix) and great grandfather (Domenico/Dominic) were born in Pozzo which is ...
by SandraDimickele
19 Jul 2003, 01:19
Topic: ACQUASANTA/Surname/DiMichele
Replies: 3
Views: 4377

ptimber wrote:There are 6 Di Michele surnamed persons in Acquasanta Terme in the province of Ascoli Piceno in the Marche region which is the only comune with the name Acquasanta. Peter
Thanks again... You have been such a great help to me......Sincerely: Sandy
by SandraDimickele
17 Jul 2003, 06:12
Topic: DiMichele's in Rionero Sannitico/Isernia
Replies: 1
Views: 3273

DiMichele's in Rionero Sannitico/Isernia

Hoping to find someone in this forum that can help me locate the DiMichele families who live in this area. ( Rionero Sannitico/Isernia ). I would be very greatful for any help. I was told that there were some DiMichele families living in this area. My grandfather was Felice DiMichele (his father Dom...
by SandraDimickele
17 Jul 2003, 05:46
Topic: ACQUASANTA/Surname/DiMichele
Replies: 3
Views: 4377

ACQUASANTA/Surname/DiMichele

Im hoping that someone may be able to direct me to someone that may be searching or knows anyone with the surname....DiMichele. My grandfather was Felice DiMichele and his father was Domenico DiMichele. Felice came to the states in 1913 at the age of 23 years. He was from ACQUASANTA. Any help will b...
by SandraDimickele
15 Apr 2003, 06:00
Topic: Surname Dimichele/Dimickele
Views: 4076

Surname Dimichele/Dimickele

Im trying to find my grandfathers place of birth and family history. His name was Felix/Felicia Dimichele/Dimickele. Can anyone tell me where at in Italy that this name was prominent. I am starting from scratch and don't have much to go on. He came to the states in the early 1900's. Any help will be...