by kaoprado
25 Nov 2014, 17:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tomasella Genealogy Brazil
Replies: 28
Views: 5142

Re: Tomasella Genealogy Brazil

Thanks Suanj again.

I know the address, phone, website of crunch, priest from Gorgo al Monticano? somey way to communication with this instituition?
by kaoprado
25 Nov 2014, 16:52

update news

Following the line of reasoning in which parents gave name to his children of his brothers or parents or grandparents. I believe that this information comes. analysis: Domenico has Catterina, ANTONIO, MARIA, AGOSTINO, ELISABETTA, GIUSEPPE as children. If AGOSTINO Tomazella children had probably some...
by kaoprado
25 Nov 2014, 01:54

Agostino Tomazella is the son of "Domenico Tomazella" and "Maria Moro", both are of Treviso, Italy. I found a record abt a Tomasella Antonio son of Domenico and Antonia Moro born on 1869 in Gorgo al Monticano, Treviso province It don't presented to make military service... You s...
by kaoprado
25 Nov 2014, 01:48

Suanj!

I believe that Antonio Tomasella can be son of Domenico Tomasella and brother of Agostino Tomasella. How I say, Domenico is married of "Antonia Moro" (real, exact)
by kaoprado
25 Nov 2014, 01:42

Thanks Suanj! Accurate data: Name: Agostino / Augusto Tomazela Born xx / xx / xxxx, Treviso, Italy Date of Death: 07/03/1952, Batatais, Sao Paulo, Brazil. (exact) Membership: Domenico Tomasella / Tomazella and Antonia Moro (exact) Name: Augusta / Agostina Giacomini Born xx / xx / xxxx, Treviso, Ital...
by kaoprado
23 Nov 2014, 13:14

Re: Tomasella Genealogy Brazil (update)

As talked to Jose Tomazella (alive) who is the grandson of Agostino Tomazella, I could update the information: Agostino Tomazella died in Brazil in 03/07/1952 Agostina Giacomini (wife) died in Brazil in 10/02/1963 Daughters and sons: Domingos, Santa Angelo (grandfather), Jose, Maria, Genuefa, Amelia...
by kaoprado
22 Nov 2014, 23:11

Other suggest. Another suggestion is that as parents put the children's names like the grandparents, then probably the father of Augustus Tomazela was to be: Domingos (Domenico), João (Giuseppe) or Atilio Tomazela and he should have been born between 1855 and 1862, but this is not an exact informati...
by kaoprado
22 Nov 2014, 23:05

My suggest! Name: Augusto Tomazela or (Agostino Tomasella, Augostino Tomazella) Born: 1879 to 1883 City: Provinci di Treviso, Italy Has Brother and Sisters? Yes, But I dont know Date arrival in Brazil: Between 1884 and 1886, my calculate is 1895 Arrival Alone? No, probably with your father and paren...
by kaoprado
22 Nov 2014, 22:54

adelfio wrote:What year was their marriage record and where was it ?It should have the parents names on it
Marty
I don't know exactly date, but if he have Angelo Tomazela as son in 1913 probably must have married with Augusta Jacomini between 1910 and 1911
by kaoprado
22 Nov 2014, 22:50

what year did Augustino Tomasella emmigrate to Brazil and do you know the name of the ship? Regards, Trevisan2 i don't know ship name, my suggest is between 1894 and 1986. As Augusta Jacomini come in self ship and comes here with 12 years old, Augusto Tomazela had more or less between 12 and 16 yea...
by kaoprado
22 Nov 2014, 21:54

I don't know parents of Agustino and Agustina, also i don't have registers or information. Yes they come from Vittorio Veneto Treviso.
by kaoprado
22 Nov 2014, 21:52

The Tomasella Family are in Ipuã, Batatais, Pedreiras, Votuporanga and others city in state of São Paulo, Brazil
by kaoprado
22 Nov 2014, 19:16

Tomasella Genealogy Brazil

I am new to the site and need help in finding where in Italy my ancestors come from. Then you say what you know about them. Like he was 12 years old, when he came to Brazil. I need someone to look at the emmigration records. Name: Augustino Tomasella (or Agostino or Augusto) died 1952 in Brazil Born...