Search found 6 matches

by jinny
03 Jan 2015, 04:22
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Calla
Replies: 6
Views: 2245

Re: Calla

Thanks for your reply I would love to try the white pages however. I dont speak Italian so the language barrier is a problem :(
by jinny
01 Jan 2015, 20:56

Re: Calla

I have their names, birthdates, birth place and I have one of their Immigration date. I want to Have documents to back up what I know and I would like to find out if we still have family in Italy. I have my great grandparents names. There names were Luigi Calla and Diana Maria (Vinci) Calla. Luigi w...
by jinny
19 Dec 2014, 02:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Calla Family - Mammola, Reggio, Calabria
Replies: 17
Views: 7258

Re: Calla Family - Mammola, Reggio, Calabria

Calla was my last name when I was born^ been trying to edit it cant figure out how
by jinny
18 Dec 2014, 06:52

Calla

Hi, my great grandfather and great grandmother came to America from Mammola Italy. His name was Luigi Calla and her name was Diana Maria Vinci. I was wondering if anyone has any information they could give me about the Calla's? I have their mother and fathers name but Im wondering about the rest of ...
by jinny
18 Dec 2014, 06:03
Topic: Vinci, Carl from Italy, died in US
Replies: 8
Views: 2781

Re: Vinci, Carl from Italy, died in US

I have some Vinci's in my family tree but they lived in Mammola Italy before coming to the US could they have been related? I can give you names?
by jinny
18 Dec 2014, 05:33
Topic: Calla Family - Mammola, Reggio, Calabria
Replies: 17
Views: 7258

Re: Calla Family - Mammola, Reggio, Calabria

I have family from Mammola Italy there last name (and mine) is Calla. Can someone please help me I dont know where to go from here... I dont know how to find information on them.. I know that my great grandmother and great grandfather left Italy around the late 1800's early 1900's I can give names.....