Search found 7 matches

by kweber2
09 Mar 2015, 03:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family of dominick valentino
Replies: 14
Views: 2811

Re: family of dominick valentino

do you think Juanita could be the full version of Jennie? I found one of my grandmothers sister on a site that has all information correct and states her father as Dominick and mother as Juanita (juano) Valentine.
by kweber2
05 Mar 2015, 01:09

wonderful I am so glad that August is Dominick's brother! I contacted a family member and she confirmed hearing that my grandmother and her husbands mother did in fact have another brother that died at a young age ( explains Christ, which I found the death record for) and the most likely reason it w...
by kweber2
04 Mar 2015, 18:07

My grandmother also mentioned she knew of one relative of Dominick, his name was August he was either his brother or cousin and he had a wife but she thought she stayed in Italy. I found an August and MAry Valentino on ancestry.com August born 1895 and arrived in 1921, Mary born in 1894 and arrived ...
by kweber2
04 Mar 2015, 16:36

is it common to find three or more spellings for Dominick and all the records to be him? Domenico, Dominick, and Domnard.....I have found records in all these names I just didn't think it was correct. Also, my grandmother did mention Dominick did have a brother or cousin August/ Augustino. Also as f...
by kweber2
03 Mar 2015, 17:04

I am not sure if that is him, on the census record I found it said he was not in the military. I appreciate the assistance!
by kweber2
03 Mar 2015, 03:33

family of dominick valentino

I am looking for family of Dominick Valentino who married Jennie ( dudgeon, didgeon, was her maiden name) they had 5 children: anette, caroline, patsy, marie, and frances. children were born in Huntington, NY and PA. I found a census record with Dominick and the kids stating he arrived in America in...
by kweber2
03 Mar 2015, 02:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: dominick valentino relatives
Replies: 1
Views: 649

dominick valentino relatives

I am looking for any family members of Dominick Valentino who came to America around 1915. His wife was Jennie, she died young. they had 5 kids, Annette, frances, caroline, patsy, and marie. All kids born in Huntington, NY except Annette, who was in PA. any information would help. thank you!