by andrielc
03 Jan 2017, 03:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: (Ceu/ Ceo), Aurelio
Replies: 2
Views: 682

Re: (Ceu/ Ceo), Aurelio

Dears,

I found a genealogy tree at familysearch https://familysearch.org/tree/pedigree/ ... /landscape that contains the Aurelio birthday register with his parents.

That is all that I found, could you help me? :roll:

Thanks!
by andrielc
02 Jan 2017, 23:29
Topic: (Ceu/ Ceo), Aurelio
Views: 682

(Ceu/ Ceo), Aurelio

Dears, I would like to request to find a birthday register of a man with the name Aurelio Ceo/Ceu/Céu/Céo, he arrived in Brazil about September 1928, and in his register is wrote that he borns in 15 June of 1893 in Sardinia - Cagliari. His mother name is Maria Giovanna. Thanks in advance and forgive...
by andrielc
26 Jun 2015, 17:36
Topic: Biagioni(Biagioli,Biagini), Antonio
Replies: 17
Views: 3920

Re: Biagioni(Biagioli,Biagini), Antonio

I am waiting it and the fact to have no answer I came here to ask about it.

The mail was sent 31th May.

Andriel
by andrielc
26 Jun 2015, 16:08

Dears,

I follow the adelfio's instructions and I sent an email, but till today I haven't any answer from the comune Ponte San Nicolò.

Anyone knows if in this comune takes more than one month to have any answer, or had some difficult ?

Thanks you!

Andriel
by andrielc
01 Jun 2015, 02:43
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: [Handwrite Translation] Biasiolo, Pietro Andrea
Views: 790

[Handwrite Translation] Biasiolo, Pietro Andrea

Dears forum's friends, I would like to request help to translate a handwrite birth certificate of Antonio's brother, my grant-grandfather. I guess in this birth certificate have some information about Pietro's father home location (Stefano's house), with that I will look for Stefano's marriage certi...
by andrielc
30 May 2015, 21:24

Hi Ms. Suanj, Thanks again for your full answer, I'll follow your tips as well and I wish his birth certificate for dual citizenship. About the "good write in italian language" its my achilles heel. I really don't know yet how to perform in that. I just refresh the topic with one more ques...
by andrielc
30 May 2015, 20:46

Re: Biagioni(Biagioli,Biasiolo), Antonio

Oh my GOD! I'm very surprise/euphoric with these information provided by you! Thanks you a lot!! Long life for you Ms SUANJ and Mr. MARTY! I'm very happy! :D :D :lol: :lol: I really didn't know how to search and you found everything !!! I don't now Italian, only Portuguese, French and English as wel...
by andrielc
30 May 2015, 06:47

Hello friends, I have some update about my grand-grandfather concerning his marriage and updates about his surname. The correct surname is Biagioli or Biagiolo. Antonio Biagioli married on August 05, 1911 in Ouro Fino - MG/Brazil, with 40 years old, born and baptized in 1870/1871/1872, Pádua - Italy...
by andrielc
02 Apr 2015, 01:21

Biagioni(Biagioli,Biagini), Antonio

Dears, I would like to introduce my first post indeed a help. I'm from Brazil looking for my predecessors to construct my genealogy tree. The registers that I have by family histories was that: My great-grandfather comes from Italy to Brazil, he was married on Italy, then he moves out only with 2 ch...