Search found 6 matches

by valeriacerimeli
12 Oct 2015, 12:14
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Cerimele searching birth certificate
Replies: 0
Views: 3690

Cerimele searching birth certificate

Hello everyone!!! I'm looking some information because I'm trying to find the birth certificate of my great great grandfather called Alejandro Cerimele son of Pascual Cerimeli and Matia dominga casiva I believe he born around 1847 , he was married in Argentina and his son was my great grandfather Jo...
by valeriacerimeli
08 Oct 2015, 10:32
Topic: Cerimele birth of certificate
Replies: 2
Views: 3850

Re: Cerimele birth of certificate

Thanks Marcello, I will correct my error, yes the date was wrong, and also I will visit your website.
by valeriacerimeli
07 Oct 2015, 10:26
Topic: Again please! Cerimele Information
Replies: 1
Views: 3113

Again please! Cerimele Information

Hello everyone!!! I'm looking some information because I'm trying to find the birth certificate of my great great grandfather called Alejandro Cerimele son of Pascual Cerimeli and Matia dominga casiva I believe he born around 1947 , he was married in Argentina and his son was my great grandfather Jo...
by valeriacerimeli
05 Oct 2015, 12:52
Topic: Cerimele birth of certificate
Replies: 2
Views: 3850

Cerimele birth of certificate

Hello everyone!!! I'm looking some information because I'm trying to find the birth certificate of my great great grandfather called Alejandro Cerimele son of Pascual Cerimeli and Matia dominga casiva I believe he born around 1947 , he was married in Argentina and his son was my great grandfather Jo...
by valeriacerimeli
04 Oct 2015, 20:13
Topic: Finding birth records in Sicily
Replies: 12
Views: 8209

Re: Finding birth records in Sicily

Hello everybody, My name is Valeria Etchudez Cerimeli and I'm trying to find the birth certificate of my great great grandfather Alejandro Cerimele, son of Matia Dominga Casiva and Pascual Cerimele. any information would be great, please I would love your help on this.
by valeriacerimeli
04 Oct 2015, 20:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: cerimele
Replies: 5
Views: 2626

Re: cerimele

Hello, I related to Cerimele's through my great-grandmother Genoveffa Cerimele. Her father was Guiseppe Cerimele, and his father was Raffaele Cerimele. All from Agnone,Italy. Not sure if there is any relation to Francesco. Hello and looking information for my great great grandfather Alejandro Cerim...