Search found 4 matches

by renegade
18 Dec 2003, 17:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonacci Family of Sarno Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 2865

Antonacci Family of Sarno Italy

I am researching the Antonacci Family of Sarno Italy. The particular individual I am trying to get information on is as follows: Name: Giovanni Antonacci DOB: 20 Jul 1882 POB: Sarno, Italy Immigrated to USA: 27 Feb 1893 This individual arrived in the US in the company of 2 siblings: Salvatore 7yo ma...
by renegade
18 Dec 2003, 17:46
Topic: Bosco Family of Sarno Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 11981

Bosco Family of Sarno Italy

I am researching the Bosco Family of Sarno Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows: Name: Rosa Bosco DOB: 30 Sep 1875 POB: Sarno, Italy Immigrated to USA: 9 Dec 1909 This individual was the child of: Constantino Antonio Ramundo Bosco, born 31 Jan 1850, and Irene Pizza. An...
by renegade
18 Dec 2003, 17:46
Topic: Di Cillo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 4662

Di Cillo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy

Fellow Researcher, I am researching the Di Cillo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows: Name: Carmine Di Cillo DOB: 1895 POB: Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy Immigrated to USA: 5 May 1911 Any assistance with this family would be app...
by renegade
18 Dec 2003, 17:44
Topic: Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 6020

Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy

Fellow Researcher, I am researching the Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows: Name: Maddalena Minadeo DOB: 12 Feb 1897 POB: Somewhere in US Immigrated to USA: 27 May 1914 This woman was born in the US according to her immigr...