Search found 5 matches

by JillianMonti
14 Aug 2003, 05:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for:CARLOS GIOVANNI MONTI and his family in Milano
Replies: 7
Views: 20347

Re: Carlos Giovanni Monti

Hey Peter, Thank-you for the information on the www.archives.ca site :wink: It was a big help with the death records search and Alberta information I now know that he was born on January 11 but cannot read the year he was born. :? I also found out that he was born in Magnano instead of Milano.(sound...
by JillianMonti
05 Aug 2003, 06:15

Re: Monti

Thanks Peter, I will try your suggestions and get back to you on weather or not it helped, since I do not know any of the dates.
Sincerely,
Jillian Monti
by JillianMonti
05 Aug 2003, 04:52

Re: Monti

Peter, I believe that he was born in the province of Milano (city como?) I am not sure. I do not have his birthdate. He died in 1989-1990 in alberta, canada. I married his grandson Matthew James Monti. No one in this immediate family knows anything about hte Italian background. I am a new searcher a...
by JillianMonti
05 Aug 2003, 04:04

Searching for:CARLOS GIOVANNI MONTI and his family in Milano

Carlos Giovanni Monti was born in Milano, Italy . He migrated to Canada with at least one family member. I do not know his parents or grandparents names. I do not even know his birthdate or were to begin. It has taken me two years to get this far. If anyone can help please email me at jmonti@shaw.c...
by JillianMonti
05 Aug 2003, 03:16
Topic: LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLANC
Replies: 5
Views: 6193

LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLANC

I am looking for my husband's family information. I am specifically looking for a living monti member that would share information on his family. The name that I am specifically looking for is Carlo(s)? Giovanni Monti. If anyone can provide any information or helpful tips on how to obtain info on th...