Search found 6 matches

by bodecia
13 Sep 2003, 19:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sanzotera/Sanzottera
Replies: 7
Views: 7522

ptimber wrote:YES WE KNOW THIS. Peter
I know you know, but I was talking to Suanj, sorry.
by bodecia
11 Sep 2003, 19:36
Topic: [b]Sanzo/Sanzotera/Sanzottera/Cucchi[/b]
Views: 7457

Re: [b]Sanzo/Sanzotera/Sanzottera/Cucchi[/b]

I am looking for any information on the surnames of Sanzottera/Cucchi. Also I am looking for information on the following people: Roberto Sanzotera was married to Maria Cucchi. She came to America from Italy. They settled in Missouri. They have six children. Also looking for information on Maria Cu...
by bodecia
11 Sep 2003, 19:00

Peter, I found Robert Sanzotera's obit. He died on November 30, 1945 in St. Louis. The thing that surprised me was that it came up as Sanzotera, Guiseppe A. "Robert" 11/30 . There was nothing else. I will have to go to St. Louis to get the info off of microfilm. So, could this Guiseppe aka...
by bodecia
11 Sep 2003, 18:39

The person I am trying to help, his legal name is Sanzotera as was his father. I think his grandfather may have dropped a t. There are two Sanzotera's in Missouri with this last name.
by bodecia
05 Sep 2003, 06:30

Sanzotera/Sanzottera

I am looking for information of the origin of the name Sanzotera/Sanzottera. I know there aren't that many, but if someone could help me I would appreciate it. I am also looking for information on a Maria (Cucchi) and Robert Sanzotera. Maria emigrated from Italy and she and Robert lived in Missouri....
by bodecia
05 Sep 2003, 06:01

[b]Sanzo/Sanzotera/Sanzottera/Cucchi[/b]

I am looking for any information on the surnames of Sanzottera/Cucchi. Also I am looking for information on the following people: Roberto Sanzotera was married to Maria Cucchi. She came to America from Italy. They settled in Missouri. They have six children. Also looking for information on Maria Cuc...