Search found 6 matches

by sheilalloyd
07 Oct 2003, 04:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname- Joseph
Replies: 22
Views: 12971

Surname Joesph

Peter that would be great . Where did you find that they were looking for heling name.
Saunj I tried to look at that web site(www.holywar.org) but I didn't get far.
Sheila
by sheilalloyd
05 Oct 2003, 00:23

Surname Joseph

I have talked to my mother about all this and she gave me a newspaper article which was and interview with my grandmother about the orphan train here in the U.S. In it , it says"Unlike many of the orphans in the program, who were simply gathered off the streets of New York, Dolores Mary JOseph ...
by sheilalloyd
27 Sep 2003, 21:28

Surname Joseph

child Delores Heling (adopted last name) born Sept 15 1912 at St Anns Maturnity Hosp. 175 East 68th St New York, NY Father- Fred Smith born Copehagen, Germany Mother- Anna Joseph born in Sislcie, Italy. Sheila
by sheilalloyd
27 Sep 2003, 16:07

Surname Joseph

As far as I know it was a birth record because it had the hosp. on it that my grandma was born in. It was St. Anns Maturintiy Hosp. Sept 151912.-Sheila
by sheilalloyd
26 Sep 2003, 00:20

Surname Joseph

On the paper that my family has it said Anna JOseph born in Silcia, Italy and that's all the info that we have. My grandma won't tell anyone anything else since it is her birth mother.
Sheila
sk_lloyd@yahoo.com
by sheilalloyd
25 Sep 2003, 04:40

Surname- Joseph

I am looking for any info on Anna Joseph. She was born in Siclie, Italy and came to New York,NY around 1900. She meet a man named Fred Smith, never married him. She had a child and gave it up. I would greatly appreciate any info on her or her family. Please contact sk_lloyd@yahoo.com
Sheila