Search found 7 matches

by aippia
14 Jul 2007, 09:20
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
Replies: 75
Views: 95282

Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)

I have a silly question on the subject. I was born in Italy, but left at a very young age (4) with my parent, I do still have cousins living there, am I automatically an Italian citizen because I was born in Sicily and how should I go about getting my passport, would it be the same as discussed in t...
by aippia
27 Jul 2006, 10:19
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with email contact from Italy - can anyone translate?
Replies: 15
Views: 12111

Re: Help with email contact from Italy - can anyone translat

She has given you her mobile number and the phone number of her aunt as she might be related to your grandfather and greatfather. She does say that she speakes english if you have problems with italian and wants you to contact her as soon as possible.
by aippia
14 Nov 2005, 12:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: CENSUS INFORMATION NEEDED
Replies: 3
Views: 3883

Re: CENSUS INFORMATION NEEDED

Thank you both for your help. I think I am missing something and will keep looking. I have a copy of the extract of the register of marriages from Sicily. It states that a Antony Mason born on the 8-3-1925 in Baltimore married my aunt in 1959 in Sicily. She passed away in 1960. The puzzle is I can n...
by aippia
13 Nov 2005, 09:43
Topic: CENSUS INFORMATION NEEDED
Replies: 3
Views: 3883

CENSUS INFORMATION NEEDED

Can anyone help me with some information.
I am looking to find the names of both parents to a Antony Mason born on the 8-3-1925 in Baltimore. I would like to find out if the parents came from Italy and if possible the town, also the mothers' maiden name. Any help would be helpful. thanks
by aippia
12 Nov 2004, 09:08
Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Replies: 136
Views: 99874

Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!

Hi, I would also be interested.

Thanks
by aippia
20 Apr 2004, 06:33
Topic: Baltimore Maryland
Replies: 4
Views: 4493

I would appricate any help you can give me on this matter, thats very kind of you, please e-mail me and I will give you all the details I have.

thanks

e-mail CrmlGrch@aol.com
by aippia
04 Apr 2004, 06:06
Topic: Baltimore Maryland
Replies: 4
Views: 4493

Baltimore Maryland

I am searching for a uncle who may still live in Baltimore, Maryland USA. He was married in Sicily to my Aunt for a very short time, and returned to Maryland in 1960. I beleive he can answer some questions for me in regards to my family history. I have his name and birth date and date of marriage ( ...