Search found 8 matches

by Tasha
12 Nov 2003, 01:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Campoli
Replies: 4
Views: 4886

Surname Campoli

How to find out who Desiderio and Rosesetta's Parents were and how to find any info on Alfeo since I have none. Info on where Desiderio and Rossetta were born wether they had brothers and sisters. Any kind of info on these three people would be a big help.

Thanks
by Tasha
12 Nov 2003, 00:27
Replies: 4
Views: 4886

Surname Campoli

Hi I have very little info on my gg/grandfatherbut would really appreciate some help trying to finish my family tree. Here is what I have...... My gg/grandfather Desiderio Campoli was born in 1864 and died in 1909 Last known address for him and his wife Rosesetta ( Gerardi or Rinoldi ) was Prossedi ...
by Tasha
05 Nov 2003, 04:10
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translation of family documents
Replies: 7
Views: 7367

Translation

Thank you so very much, you have been a great help to me.

Thank you again
by Tasha
05 Nov 2003, 03:15

Translation

Hey!

On the very top of both documents there is some kind of crest and one says Comune di Prossedi and the other says Provincia Di Roma. Parts of the documents are hand written like it was a form of some kind. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
by Tasha
04 Nov 2003, 22:50

Document Translation

Hi

I believe they are documents from when my greatgrandfather left his home then traveled to Prodessi Italy and from there left to the USA. There are 2 pages one from Prodessi and the other from the provincia de Roma.
by Tasha
04 Nov 2003, 22:41
Replies: 3
Views: 3876

Surname Campoli

Hi

All I know about Desiderio Campoli is he was born in 1864 and died in 1909. his and Rosesettas last known address was Prossedi, Italy.
by Tasha
04 Nov 2003, 19:20

Help with translation of family documents

I have 2 family documents that I would really like translated, If you can help me please contact me so I can send them to you. My E-mail is alex_micheal2001@hotmail.com Thanks
by Tasha
04 Nov 2003, 19:16
Replies: 3
Views: 3876

Surname Campoli

I am searching for anyone who has info on my gg grandfather Desiderio Campoli and my gg grandmother Rosesetta. Anyone who can give me any info please please contact me. My E-mail is alex_micheal2001@hotmail.com