Search found 23 matches

by verena
08 Jan 2004, 17:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo
Replies: 12
Views: 6601

Hi Suanj,
yes - I agree to your saying. We all should try to help each other and this was my intention from the very start. I will continue asking and offering my help, but to keep peace I will use the private messaging. I should have done this from the very beginning.....
best regards
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 17:17
Topic: Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo
Replies: 12
Views: 6601

Dear Suanj, I thank you very much for your answer. I really never had the intention to mess up the board and I will take your advice to use the private messaging in future. I also like disciplin and appreciate the help of Peter, but on the other hand, I think it is not very professional of him to be...
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 15:14
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: The Dentico Family
Replies: 15
Views: 16156

HI thanks for your help. I found Pino already myself. He is related to me. Thank you so much, it`s great to meet nice people on this board also.
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 15:10
Topic: Total Stand Still. Surname MASI
Replies: 27
Views: 20828

Thanks for that compliment on "young lady". I am 46. How old are you? AND - Peter, WHO ARE you? I don`t think I am interfering. The things you tell me are things I already know. I want to go further, but seems you are attempting to stop me. You can`t. Others are more cooperative. You seem ...
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 14:54
Topic: Fiore origin???
Replies: 8
Views: 7480

Seems that then a lot of people are interfering, cause all seem not to know much. So we learn by helping each other. Cute and smart - no matter how.
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 14:52
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: The Dentico Family
Replies: 15
Views: 16156

I don`t think it is good to mess up this board with all this smart-talking stuff. Please stop it.
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 14:47

So there is a special team of persons who do all the answering and jobs for the people who ask? And you are one member of the team, is this correct? Only team members give answers and directions?
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 14:38

Peter, are you the boss of this forum? Why are you so negative?
You are not fair.
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 14:35

HI Peter,
there is no buisness. I am asking for and offering information. Isn`t that what a message board is for?
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 14:31
Topic: DENTICO, SCIOLTO, ANTONICELLI, ALBANESE f. Gioia del Colle
Replies: 3
Views: 4040

Hi Peter,
as already explained, I am doing this all for me and willing to share my information with others, who are interested. I do not earn money by this, if this is what could be of interest. I wonder why you are asking?
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 14:28
Topic: Gallo, Perruccio, Petrolo, Cutulle, Calabria
Replies: 10
Views: 10029

Hi Peter, no - but that sounds nice. :D I am a simple person interested in genealogy, especially researching my Dentico family. I do have a lot of information in the meantime. But there is still a lot of open points. I figure by posting a message on boards could bring me and others together - also b...
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 12:24
Topic: DENTICO, SCIOLTO, ANTONICELLI, ALBANESE f. Gioia del Colle
Replies: 3
Views: 4040

DENTICO, SCIOLTO, ANTONICELLI, ALBANESE f. Gioia del Colle

Hi, I am researching all these familys (and a lot more), since they are all linked to my DENTICO family. I have quite a lot of information on family members but am trying to expand my tree constantly. I am offering help as also asking for help. If anyone thinks he/she believes to be involved with th...
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 11:41

Hi Wolfy,
Are you still searching the Masi family? I might be able to help. Contact me.
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 11:33
Topic: LEO (locorotondo) Palmisano (Alberobello)
Replies: 5
Views: 5045

Hi,
I may know something about Palmisano as also ask you questions about this family. It is linked to my Dentico family. Can we get in touch?
Verena
by verena
08 Jan 2004, 11:23
Topic: Gallo, Perruccio, Petrolo, Cutulle, Calabria
Replies: 10
Views: 10029

Hi,
I have some Gallos linked to my Dentico family. They all come from Gioia del Colle. If you want some information on them, please contact me by long.island@gmx.de
Verena