Search found 6 matches

by canal1993
06 Jun 2008, 03:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname Marcantonio in Castellammare del Golfo
Replies: 2
Views: 4623

Re: surname Marcantonio in Castellammare del Golfo

Thank you for the addresses. I don't know how to address the envelope if I was to send a letter. If anyone does can you use one of the addresses for the Marcantonio's and show me how ? Also do you think I can send a letter in english?
by canal1993
06 Jun 2008, 01:32
Topic: surname Marcantonio in Castellammare del Golfo
Views: 4623

surname Marcantonio in Castellammare del Golfo

Hi my name is Candida Marcantonio. My relatives are in Castellammare del Golfo. My fathers name is Peter. His father came to US when he was 16. My Great Grandfather was Giuseppe Marcantonio. His wife was Maria Licatese. There children are my grandfather Pietro, Lorenzo, Antonio, Rosalia, Salvatore, ...
by canal1993
12 May 2005, 11:16
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 4662

Re: Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily

Thank you so much. I copied the letter and I am going to use it. I don't know how to address the envelopes though. I think they are all my relatives from the same family. My Aunt just passed away but she used to go visit them. She told me they were doctors and it was a big family. My Grandfather cam...
by canal1993
12 May 2005, 08:34
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 4662

Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily

Is anyone from Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily? If you are you might be able to help me get in touch with my relatives. Surname Marcantonio

Thanks,
Candida
by canal1993
12 May 2005, 05:48
Topic: Looking for relatives for the surname Marcantonio
Views: 3743

Looking for relatives for the surname Marcantonio

Hi My Grandfather came from Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily. I still have relatives there. I know my Aunt who has passed away recently kept in touch. I found the name on the phone directory but don't know how to send letters to the addresses because I don't understand them. If someone can help me wi...
by canal1993
15 Jan 2004, 08:05
Topic: Surname Marcantonio
Replies: 1
Views: 2871

Surname Marcantonio

I am looking for relatives for the name Marcantonio from Sicily. I believe Castellamare.