HISTORY OF CAMIOLO NAME Camiole Savior
Historical Notes  The name of the mountain Camiole appears the first time in a document dated 31 October 1511 when representatives of the communities of Valley Vestino proceeded to divide his land under the auspices of Count Bartholomew Lodron .
The mountain was also mentioned in the statutes Camiole municipal Magasa of 1589 in an article that included a ban on anyone to cut wood in the mountain appliances .
In past centuries, especially between 1426 and 1796, given its strategic location on the edge of the border between the Republic of Venice and the Prince Bishop of Trent, the area upstream of the supervisors in provoked Camiole Venetian Salo un'assillante attention to any possible enemy movement through the steps or paths that could threaten the Valley Vestino Riviera di Salo. So the name of the mountain is mentioned in the report to the superintendent Zane Melchior, dated June 3, 1621, sent secretly to the Council of Pregadi where stated: "[...] The second step comes into the town of Gargnano is to nock Pavolon two roads. Cadria a comes from, instead of Vestino Valley, passing through the mountain of the common Risech Tignale, with horses and pedestrians and the other by Camiole, place of that valley, climbed the mountain of the town of Pinedo Gargnano and goes into the river Droane, even being the nock Pavolon ".
In July of 1866 during the third war of independence ran through a column of the 2nd Regiment Garibaldi Italian Volunteers from Droane and directed by one of Magasa  and the same happened in June 1915 with the infantry of the Royal Italian Army .