help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rpbert1

Re: help

Post by rpbert1 »

Thanks Valerie, she is going to try the phoning them tonight , so will let you know.
rpbert1

Post by rpbert1 »

Hi Valerie, Managed to get through tonight to Anthony, Wife is on the phone now, and yes this is her family, Anthony is her cousin, and they are chatting away, he is updating some addresses for her and Phone numbers. Also giving her information on her dads sister and who she was married to, and other family members.
Will update tomorrow on information she got.
vj
Master
Master

Post by vj »

Congratulations Robert!
Thank you so much for letting us know :D .
Valarie
rpbert1

Post by rpbert1 »

Oh Valerie, that is the least i could do, we found so much from Anthony, although somethings, where a bit mixed up, so we are phoning Esther tonight, as Anthony said both her and Josephine know more that he does plus he said they would have photos, of my wifes grandmother.
will let you know.
robert
rpbert1

Post by rpbert1 »

Just updating valerie.
Wife has spoke to esther on the phone we have recieved emails as well although we have not got in touch with Norma in Boston but hopefully we will be at the weekend when we recieve their number.
Both Esther and Norma and their husbands are trying to get down to Florida when we are there, but they will only have 2 or 3 days, but hopefully they can get it arranged.
We have recieved family pictures, but unfortunatley they have none of their grandmother, and my Wifes other aunt who went with Esther to America sadly died in 1970, she had a son but he has died to.
Robert
vj
Master
Master

Post by vj »

Oh my Robert!
I'm so glad so many questions have been answered :D .
Fingers crossed that you can all get together in Florida.
Valarie
rpbert1

Post by rpbert1 »

Hi vj,
Just an update. Unfortunatley, they do not have pics of grandparents, but we have all been updating the families with What information we both have.
My wife is on the phone now, as her cousin is making arrangement for July, 2 of her cousins and their husbands are travelling down to Clearwater, to spend a couple of days with us. We all have so much to talk about , my wife is starting to get really excited, and is making this vacation even more exciting.
Thanks again
Robert
vj
Master
Master

Post by vj »

Hello Robert!
Your vacation sounds like it's going to be wonderful.
Thank you for the update,
Valarie
rpbert1

Post by rpbert1 »

Hi Valerie,
just returned from a great vacation.
One of her cousins Esther was able to get down to St Petes with her husband Mike.
We had 4 wonderful days together, and it was like we knew each other our whole lives, we felt really comfortable with each other Esther had 1 Picture of her Grandmother, and had a copy for my Wife, and lots of pictures of all her family, and they chatted and got to know about each others families.
We look forward to meeting the others in the future, and to many happy times together.
we had a great vacation and it was made even better, thanks to you.
Robert
vj
Master
Master

Post by vj »

Hello Robert!
Thank you so much for dropping by and sharing your vacation with us :D .
We're so glad we could help!
Valarie