Bianchini Evani

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pink67
Master
Master

Re: Bianchini Evani

Post by pink67 »

:( Maybe it's an abbreviation for Naturalization?

Italy (for Natzn)

But there is only one page?

Laura
pink67
Master
Master

Post by pink67 »

Found it... if you look at the third page of the Naturalization papers you'll see that he stated he was born in Venice, he arrived in Australia on 1888 sailing from Genoa (Genova-Italy)

Laura
trina333

Post by trina333 »

Yes I paid for it to be sent as well as opening the access to view on line, so i could share relation to it, I see venice on 3rd page,
also it names a ship, which is hard to read and I am unable to search italian ports, 3rd page also states he left from Genoa, and while living in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia after arrival it states his occupation at time of naturalization as a "----- wine seller and confectioneries"
If when you have time, see first page in brackets Italy then two words below it, "In ----" looks like vatza, Natza? I have done search and cannot make it out. nor have i been able to find his actual arrival looking at the date provided "about the 10th august 1888

Regards Trina
Rodrigo Rivera

Post by Rodrigo Rivera »

Good morning Evan
I am one of the descendants of Gaetano Bianchini
I was reading the information you request and wanted to know what you need
FabioBianchini

Post by FabioBianchini »

Mi nombre es Fabio Ramírez Bianchini, soy descendiente de Telesforo Bianchini, alguien sabe la relación real entre Gaetano y Telesforo?? El hijo de Telesforo decía que eran primos, pero no estamos seguros de esto. Alguien sabe algo de esto?