Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
17 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)

Postby bgkittell » 09 Mar 2012, 05:58

Re Joseph Rich ever being in Hartford, CT -- I don't know. Tradition has it that cousins Camarano & Calendriello were in Hartford & that Joseph Rich came to America in 1886, and onto Duluth, MN, in 1890. Because Camarano came to America in 1886, I was just guessing that possibly Joseph Rich was in Hartford before moving to Duluth. You got Michele Camarano's ship's record. Thank you! And I kind of "like" the ship Labrador, arriving 15 Apr 1886, for Giuseppe Ricci, farmer, age 24. I will try & write Sassano, Italy, for a marriage record for Giuseppe Ricci & Giovanina Carlo, and a birth record for Francesco Ricci. I spent ca. 1 hour trying to find Joseph Rich & "Jennie" in the 1900 census -- without luck. Thanks for the leads. George Kittell
bgkittell

Re: Joseph "Rich" (Ricci?)

Postby nonobar » 19 Feb 2014, 22:36

Hello

At this site

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u8r ... yj8q9bsspe

You will find the Sassano Project.

I have records of birth, Pubblicazioni, and death for the village of Sassano from 1866 to 1910.

The project is my attempt to index these records on line.

In the births, section, there is a Giovanna Carlo, born on Oct 27, 1867.

Would this record be of interest to you?

Peter Barbella
Littleton, MA
nonobar

Previous

17 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Italian Genealogy