Luigi Zampella

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
19 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Luigi Zampella

Postby adelfio » 30 Aug 2012, 17:23

Joe you can try Family History LIbrary microfilms or the Archivio di Stato di Caserta for Adelaide Zampella birth record around 1861

Archivio di Stato di Caserta
E-mail: as-ce@beniculturali.it

Egregi signori,
Mi chiamo YOUR NAME. Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri.
I miei antenati provennero da Caserta.
L’individuo seguente è il mio antenato.
Per favore,vi chiedo di spedirmi una delle fotocopie l’atto di nascita di questa persona:
Nome e cognome: Adelaide Zampella
Data di nascita: 1860 -1862
Luogo di nascita: Caserta
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Vi ringrazio in anticipo per il vostro gentilezza e premura.
Distinti saluti,

YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby JoeC » 30 Aug 2012, 20:25

Hi Marty -

Thanks for the information. I am going to email the Archivio di Stato di Caserta as you suggested. Is there a fee associated with the request, and if so, how do I remit payment?

Thanks -
Joe
JoeC
Rookie
Rookie

Postby adelfio » 30 Aug 2012, 20:51

JoeC wrote:Hi Marty -

Thanks for the information. I am going to email the Archivio di Stato di Caserta as you suggested. Is there a fee associated with the request, and if so, how do I remit payment?

Thanks -
Joe

They will let you know what the cost in euros will be and where to send it.

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby Gatinati » 10 Dec 2013, 11:14

Hi Marty
I'm a descendent of filomena and raffeale .
My grandfather was raffeale and his mother was filomena. They came from caserta, I believe it was tuoro caserta. I do have some paperwork on the family. They were butchers and good ones too. My grandfather had a brother that went to Hoboken new jersey. His name was gennaro. He was a butcher as well. On his jersey place of death , I'm reading Adams st. It could be the hospital I'm not sure. But that brother is buried in holy name cemetery . I believe this is his death certificate. When I went to Italy I didn't meet the family(1985) I guess cause we weren't familiar with them but there is still a butcher shop in that town called zampella poultry. Off via parrochia/via pigna. I know that the family Made "anuglia"(cotechino) like you never had.
Good luck in your search. Joe you are very informative. I enjoyed reading all the posts.
I plan on getting back there, but this time I'm going to see caserta a little better
btw some papers I've seen /read "zambella" also. One more thing, this lady filomena was called " Donna Marie apparently she was quite beautiful ( I remember that as a child) . It may be the same family, I wont know til I visit the commune....
Gatinati

Previous

19 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Italian Genealogy