*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Name changed at arrival to USA - Chufo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
19 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Name changed at arrival to USA - Chufo

Postby joetucciarone » 09 May 2013, 22:12

Hi Bob,

I've been doing more research on the Ciufo/Chufo families of Hubbard, Ohio. The 1910 census shows that Paul and Mary Chufo were operating a boarding house on North Main Street in Hubbard. Their son, Angelo, would later marry my great-aunt Lucille Madeline.

Joe
joetucciarone

Postby Bob_Chufo » 10 May 2013, 04:10

I keep getting E-mail's from the BB that I have a private message from SHANAC55 but when I try to read it this site says that I am not authorized to read private messages ?

Bob Chufo
Bob_Chufo

Postby Edmondo » 10 May 2013, 12:01

You should be able to access your Private Messages now.

Bob_Chufo wrote:I keep getting E-mail's from the BB that I have a private message from SHANAC55 but when I try to read it this site says that I am not authorized to read private messages ?

Bob Chufo
Tandem fit surculus arbor
Edmondo
Staff
Staff

Postby thrmin » 10 May 2013, 17:28

Hi Bob_Chufo -
My name is Mindy and my neice is Shana55, with whom I know you have chatted. Shana has done extensive research into this and her tenacity has finally paid off, I believe. We have worked together for many months trying to find links to our Chufo side of the family.

Your Uncle Anthony, your father's brother, is my husband's grandfather. I am married to his namesake, Daniel, who is Anthony's daughter Polly's, second son. We have some information but like you, have missing pieces and are trying to connect the missing pieces. I also have many photographs that lack names which I would love to match up with information. Shana and I both would like to connect with you by email if you are comfortable with that and would like to share the information.

Any information and/or photos you would like to share would be much appreciated. We both look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you.
thrmin

Previous

19 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Italian Genealogy