Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
17 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina

Postby JohnArmellino » 26 Feb 2012, 18:58

Mina - All records in Italy are kept at the local level, although copies are sent to the provincial archives. Many towns have had their records microfilmed by the Latter Day Saints (Mormons). Unfortunately, the records of Monteprandone apparently have not been filmed. Thus, if you want to research the records of Monteprandone, you will have to either write to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile of the comune or actually make a field trip to the town. The Tamburrini family that I've researched originated in the town of Atina and, therefore, my database is of no help to you. You might want to take a look at the website for the comune: http://www.comune.monteprandone.ap.it. The email address for the office of vital statistics is anagrafemp@comune.monteprandone.ap.it. There is a separate email address for the office of vital statistics of Centobuchi, a frazione of Monteprandone: anagrafecb@comune.monteprandone.ap.it.
John Armellino
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Re: Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina

Postby walkerf1 » 24 Feb 2014, 20:08

Hi My relatives were Tamburrini from Atina and indeed one was married to Roas Spinelli wonder if this is same as your research ? Fran
walkerf1

Previous

17 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Italian Genealogy