Bonefro, Campobasso

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
18 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Bonefro, Campobasso

Postby adamspatr » 13 Mar 2012, 05:15

Hello,

I am interested in records from Campobasso. My great great grandfather was form there. His name was Giuseppe Zannella (not sure of the right spelling). My records are he was born Jan 1 1866. His fathers name was Antonio and he had brothers Rocco, Nicola and Luigi. I am very eagaer to find family info and possible cousins. I do know one of the boys married a Barile and traveled to Indiana and Ohio. Any help would be appreciated. I am not having any luck on the lds website! Trish
adamspatr

Postby mulloy148 » 06 Oct 2012, 23:10

My grandmother's family came from Bonefro and her madian name was DiMarzo. Maybe 11 children in her family, with most of them moving to Brockton, MA and surrounding area. My grandfather's name was Michael Silvestri, and I am not sure if he was from Bonefro also. I do see some postings here with the name Silvestri. Any info any one has would be greatly appriciated.
Chris Mulloy
mulloy148

Postby Santianna » 29 Jul 2014, 23:34

my father's side of the family is from Bonefro. my last name is Santianna, but it was originally Santoianni. I also have Colombo in the family. I am probably related !! would love to connect more names to my family tree in Italy.
Santianna

Previous

18 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Locations in Italy