Samnites and others

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
18 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Samnites and others

Postby JohnArmellino » 31 Dec 2007, 20:37

Hi Tony

Sorry, but I don't have any films from Ripalimosani at my local FHC. I checked my database for di Nobile, but I have no entries under that surname. I do have the Busso films, but I don't have Luigi Iacobucci in my database. If you can give me some more information about him, I will search for him in the Busso records when my FHC reopens.
John Armellino
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Postby TonyDiNobile » 01 Jan 2008, 00:26

Hi John....Actually I am trying to help Nazca(Vincenzo) on the board determine the maiden name of Luigi Iacobucci's wife(Giuseppina)....They were married in Chicago around 1906....To change the subject , do you have access to records from Matrice in Campobasso ?....Thank You !....Regards ,

Tony
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JohnArmellino » 02 Jan 2008, 15:06

Sorry Tony, but I don’t have any films from Matrice. I have all of the films from Campobasso, Oratino, Ferrazzano, Busso, Colli a Volturno, and Scontrone on permanent loan. I also have many from Montagano, Atina, Alberobello, and Martina Franca. Finally, I have a few films from Casacalenda.
John Armellino
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Previous

18 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Italian History & Culture