Good service to order Italian Birth Certificates

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
18 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Good service to order Italian Birth Certificates

Postby sceaminmonkey » 03 Aug 2011, 05:51

I highly highly.recommend user ricbru his name is riccardo bruno and I have ordered every type of Italian document you can think of through him. Two services told me no records the. Riccardo got on the phone and it was found in a day. I just got positive negative letters from the commune with an Italian aposttile in a weeks time. Actually like 9 days but he is great and will keep in touch with you non stop. I could not be happier with him!
sceaminmonkey
Elite
Elite

Postby rgreba » 17 Nov 2013, 21:15

How would I go about finding my grandmother's birth certificate without know which village she was born in, in Naples? Her name was Anna Marie Merache.
rgreba

Postby DawnCarman » 05 Jan 2014, 02:10

I need to order birth certificates for my great grandfather and great grandmother, as well as their marriage certificate.

They were both born in as well as married in Bisaccia, Campania, Avellino. What would be the proper address?
DawnCarman

Previous

18 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship