Thank you Edmondo

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
18 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Thank you Edmondo

Postby Emmy » 24 Jun 2006, 02:56

Hi Nuccia
Computing is second nature to all our young ones, they just get on with it without worrying, I'm quite capable of ending up with a blank screen. My son's friend came and linked me up to Skype and believe it or not I am able to use that - actually saved me a bit of money since my daughter moved to France!, my other daughter thought I'd be better with msn messenger so my grandson, over the phone, had to talk me through how to download it. Its set up but my mind seems to be on overdrive at the moment- hasnt taken it all in yet. Joyce sent me a link about how to use 'imagshak' so I'm going to try that too. My poor brain!! Can you not smell the burning? :lol: :lol:
Say thanks to your daughter for me, bet she cracks it!
God Bless
Emmy
Emmy
Master
Master

Postby Qiuitaly » 06 Jul 2006, 09:57

Though I'm kind of new here, I just had to stop by and say "Thank you" to all who made it possible to have this nice forum.
Another good site for image hosting is Photobucket. I get no credit for saying that, lol. It's just been a good site for me as well.
Thanks again!
Qiuitaly

Postby nuccia » 06 Jul 2006, 12:35

Hi Qiuitaly and Welcome!

I'm going to have to try this imagehosting service...we've all been looking for a new service and maybe this is it!

Thanks
Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Gente di Mare
Gente Italian Genealogy Forum
Extractions of various Comuni in Reggio
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Previous

18 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy