Di Cenzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Di Cenzo

Post by ptimber »

on the manifestit is listed that Antonio Di censo is 28 years old much younger than his birthday of 1855 would indicate?? Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

ptimber wrote:on the manifestit is listed that Antonio Di censo is 28 years old much younger than his birthday of 1855 would indicate?? Peter
Yes Peter, I wanted to say only that: on Anversa degli Abruzzi was present Di Censo surname ... and in all L'Aquila province....

....this Antonio Di Censo obviously cannot be Antonio Di Censo that Amanda search.. obviously.... I know to read an date.... but I want to mean that same name and last name was present in Anversa, and why specific Amanda "Aversa birth town" I suggest "Anversa birth town" are only an suggestion... cari saluti, suanj
Adicentes

Post by Adicentes »

Hi Amanda my name is Amanda Dicentes my grandfather was Dominic Dicentes I was wondering if you could email the picture you have
Kboone24

Post by Kboone24 »

I know this was from a while ago, but this is my family. Augustine was my great grandfather. Can you please send this picture. I would really love to see this!!