Please help with translation and what funds to send?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
signoretti
Rookie
Rookie

Please help with translation and what funds to send?

Post by signoretti »

Hello ~

I am kindly asking for your help in translating this letter I recieved from Roma today.

Thanks so much ~ Emily :D

Roma
Prot. 93152/09

OGGETTO: RICHIESTA CERTIFICATI STORICI.

Con riferimento alla Vostra richiesta di Copie Intereali sig. Famiglia Motta si fa presente che, dopo ricerche effettuate presso i nostri archivi, si e` calcolato l'importo che dovra' essere corrisposto per il rilascio della certificazione come previsto dalla normativa vigente, che ammonta ad 4 euro.

L'mporto dovra' essere versato su conto corrente postale n. 94430006 intestato al COMUNE DI ROMA SERVIZI DEMOGRAFICI - nella causale andra' specificato riferimento pratica n 93152 del 2-7-2009 Pacco 42
0 coupon internazionale Ufficio Postale Euro 4

L' originale del versamento dovra' essere inviato presso questo ufficio (comune di Roma Anagrafe - certificati per corrispondenza - via Petroselli n.50 - 00186 Roma.

PER MEGLIO IDENTIFICARE LA PRATICA DI RIFERIMENTO RINVIARE IL PRESENTE STAMPATO CON LA RICEVUTA DEL CONTO CORRENTE ORIGINALE.
ALLEGARE ANCHE UNA BUSTA AFFRANCATA CON L'INDIRIZZO SCRITTO AL QUALE DEVE ESSERE INVIATA LA CERTIFICAZIONE.

Inviato per email

L'UFFICIALE DI ANAGRAFE
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Please help with translation and what funds to send?

Post by Italysearcher »

Essentially they want you to deposit 4 euro into their Post Office bank account then send the stamped receipt to them with an addressed envelope.
Practically impossible from the USA.
I am not sure if Roma would accept 5 euro in cash (maybe one of the others would know).
If you are unable to resolve this send me a PM and we will work something out together.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Donald66
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Please help with translation and what funds to send?

Post by Donald66 »

I just got a similar letter from the Archives in Cosenza. I planned on sending 5 Euros and call it a day.