Michelina Pasquale Cicerone B:1888 in Prezza, L'Aquila

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
LaBud
Veteran
Veteran

Michelina Pasquale Cicerone B:1888 in Prezza, L'Aquila

Post by LaBud »

Goodevening to All:
In searching for other sibs of Giovanni Pasquale (Boston, Ma), I finally found his sister Michelina who married Luigi Cicerone. :D
She arrived here @ 1939 to join Luigi in Medford, Ma. leaving behind in Prezza, sons Domenico and Alberto.

I am graciously asking for help to find a manifest and also maybe a Census to find names of other children they may have had.
In my search, I have found Luigi going back and forth to Prezza, Italy many times and always returning to one of his B-I-L's in Boston. Giovanni, Archille, Luigi, Francesco, and Gabriel Pasquale.

This info is a huge Bingo for Brother John and me, just knowing she finally made it to the USA. I've exhausted myself looking for the other women in the family and needed to take a break and change my search.
I picked Michelelina, and finally got a break. :)

I am hoping that someone is able to provide me with more info on Michelina, Luigi and their children.

To complicate things even more, Michelina's brother Luigi Pasquale, married Lucia Cicerone, Luigi Cicerone's sister.
Talk about keeping it all in the Family. :lol:

Once again, many thanks to all of you wonderful people.
Ciao, LaBud
LaBud
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Michelina Pasquale Cicerone B:1888 in Prezza, L'Aqu

Post by LaBud »

Thanks to Wldspirit, Laura and others, info on Luigi was obtained in earlier posts back in August. :)

My search is on for Michelina and her children, which is where I need your help once again.

I've worn myself out looking for this woman. I think I deserve a Rhita about now with this latest Bingo even though I have a lot of bricks yet to be taken down. :wink:

Grazie,
LaBud
LaBud
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LaBud »

Thankyou for a few great e-mails with info on Michelina and her son Alberto. Due to funds I don't have access to Ancestry or Imageshack, so I really appreciate this info. This has made my day. :)

Michelina Pasquale Cicerone B:1888 was 51 yrs. when she arrived in the USA on the SS Vulcania on August 17, 1939 to join her husband Luigi Cicerone at 46 Princeton St. Medford, Ma. (Middlesex County)
Their son Alberto B: 1921 arrived shortly after on the SS Conte di Savoia November 23, 1939. He was 17yrs.

Their son Domenico (appears to be older) remained in Italy during this time, so the search is on for him now. He may have arrived later in Boston.
I have to verify this with Brother John.

Thankyou once again for all this info. You're the Best!

Ciao, LaBud
LaBud
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LaBud »

latest on connecting the dots for this tough one...

Michelina (Pasquale) and Luigi Cicerone had 3 sons
Alberto B: 3/16/21 who married Lilia (?sp) (Terranolli)
Domenico B:11/19/09 who married Lelia (Pasquale)
Nicola who married Vincenza (Gentile)

At some point (1930's) Michelina and Luigi settled in Quincy Ma. (Norfolk County)

Son Domenico had 2 sons:
Ezio B: 3/29/1939 who married Lilia (unkn)
Luigi Antonio B:3/2/1937 married Liberata (Spadorcia)

Trying desperately to gain info on
Alberto and his wife Lilia-unsuccesful so far
Nicola and his wife Vincenza Gentile - unsuccesful so far

We do know that Lelia Pasquale had a brother Salvatore Pasquale who married Concettina and came to the USA.
These people have not shown up on any manifests so far from Ellis, even with trying to alter the names.

There is so much inter-marriage with the Pasquale's, Spadorcia's Cicerone's, Gentile's, it seems the bricks are getting higher rather than falling down. :lol:

Appreciate any help at all in knocking down some bricks here.
Grazie,
Labud
LaBud
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LaBud »

It took me all day but I found Alberto's wife thanks to many here that suggested to alter the spelling. It worked! :D

Alberto Cicerone married "Liboria Cicerone Terragnoli"
After arriving from Prezza, Italy...they settled in at
17 Stillman St. Boston, Ma.

I also found Domenico at 66 Spear St. Quincy, Ma. and still looking for his wife Lilia Pasquale

Putting the dots together so they are all living in Quincy, Ma. will come after I take a whole wall of bricks down. I hope I live long enough to see it happen. :lol:

Grazie,
LaBud