Short paragraph please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
donnawright
Elite
Elite

Short paragraph please

Post by donnawright »

I am making progress with help of some Italians! When I try to translate on my own, sometimes the relationships are not clear. Thus, I appreciate the clarifications you all provide. Here is my message of today from someone trying to help. Please....

Di niente,spero di poterti inviare quanto prima anche i documenti,del comune di Sorano,che sollecito quasi giornalmente ai miei amici. Non ho notato i gemelli,però,ho potuto vedere che l'unica mia parente diretta,è,Felicina,nipote di mio padre,Giuseppe Biagianti 1902, e,sorella di Piero Biagianti,altro mio cugino di primo grado,e,padre di un mio omonimo,di Castiglione della Pescaia

Donna
Looking for Biagianti, Modesti & Vincenti in Tuscany and Tomaino, Curcio, Mazza, & Rizzo in Calabria
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Short paragraph please

Post by Tessa78 »

You're welcome, I hope the documents will be sent soon, from Sorano, that I urge daily my friends. I did not notice the twins, though. I can see that the only direct relative is Felicina, granddaughter of my father, Giuseppe Biagiani 1902, and sister of Piero Biagianti, another first cousin, and father of my namesake, from Castiglione della Pescaia.

This is what I read. I'm sure someone will check for accuracy for you.

:-)
T.