Looking for any Palumbos?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
JeremyGTS

Looking for any Palumbos?

Post by JeremyGTS »

Hi my name is Jeremy Duffy I am looking for any Palumbos that might be on here. My great grandfather Frank Palumbo left Italy sometime in the 30s and married Philimna Silvicci ( i think thats her correct surname spelling). If anyone has any leads that would be great!

Thanks alot!!!
misbris
Master
Master

Re: Looking for any Palumbos?

Post by misbris »

Hi Jeremy and welcome to the forum,

Palumbo is a very common name in Italy. It exists is about 1500 towns in Italy. If you want to trace your ancestors you need to give us more information about your family. Do you know the town they came from, where they settled, names of children, siblings?

The name Silvicci does not exist in Italy today.
misbris
Master
Master

Post by misbris »

The names Silvidi and Silvidii do exist in Italy, and are very rare. If that is her correct name, and they came from the same town in Italy, they will be easier to trace.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Misbris try Salvucci. for spouse and when did he pass on and where for socialsecurity death information.?=Peter=
~Peter~
JeremyGTS

Post by JeremyGTS »

Thanks for your replies, I will get some more information and the correct spelling of her last name.