online communication with Italians

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
sarah281

online communication with Italians

Post by sarah281 »

I am working on a project for a mass communication course at my University of Texas A&M. I was wondering if anyone out there in the Italian community can help me with some questions.

I was to find an online community about a certain topic and I chose ItalianGenealogy.com because of my Italian background. I am particularly interested about immigration issues during the early 1900's.

-What I really would like to know is how online communication facilitates this community and brings everyone together.

-How do ya'll engage and contribute to these communities?

-What online communities are out their to facilitate Italians and certain aspects of Italian life and culture? i.e. immigration issues

If you can answer any of these questions or have anything to say about this topic please feel free to do so. I can use anything you give me. It really doesn't even have to be relevant to my questions. Thanks!
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: online communication with Italians

Post by ptimber »

Dear Sarah I have sent you a message thru private message. Go there after you are advised there is a message for you. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

ge which was rejected becaue you are not an on line user. (communications?) Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Your response was received . Peter