Pesaresi Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
galego

Pesaresi Family

Post by galego »

Dear All,

my name is Cesar Cassiolato and my great-grandmother was Catherina Pesaresi that was Italian from Ostra and was borned in 01/14/1875.Her father was Giovani Pesaresi and her mother was Jacinta Frulla.My great-grandmother arrived in Brazil in 07/01/1898 together her aunt and she was 13 years old when she arrived here.I am trying to discovered my genealogic history.
My great-grandfather was Jose Cassiolato and he also was Italian.They had 3 suns: Pedro Cassiolato(My grandfather) and more two men.Pedro married with Assumpta Cerri and they had 2 men and 1 woman: Arlindo Cassiolato, Isaura Cassiolato and Oswaldo Cassiolato, my father that is married with Cecilia Carvalho Cassiolato. I have one sister, called Sonia Cassiolato. I am an Eletronic Engineer in an industrial automation company and my sister is a Biomedical Pharmaceutical in charge of medicines in the most important hospital in Brazil(University of Sao Paulo Hospital, located in Ribeirao Preto City where all my family lives.) I am 35 years old and my sister is 44 years old. My parent are 74 years old.

I thank you in advanced for any information.
Best regards,

Cesar
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Cesar if you wish to conduct genealogy research then obtain the book (if it is in Brazilian) ITALIAN GENEALOGICAL RECORDS by Traffor R. Cole. Becasue you are educated this will be an esay read for you and will explain the steps to take with minimum effort. If this is not possible then work backward tracing your family back to italy thru websites, documents from the town of origin in Italy and other people conducting research oin the family surname. Peter
abounamike

Re: Pesaresi Family

Post by abounamike »

Cesar,

My name is Mike. My grandfather was Cesare Pesaresi from Corinaldo - very close to Ostra. Perhaps we are related? I hope you see this message. My email is: abounamike@aol.com
Mike
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are more than 200 Pesaresi in the province of A ncona in which Cornialdo is located. There are, as you know, no Pesaresi surnamed persons inCorinaldo. Perhaps if you go to www.corinaldo.it and contact the local torusit office they can identify an association of Pesaresi surnamed persons in the world. You can also go to www.google,com and insert Pesaresi and genealogy in the title for about 115 refernces to the Pesaresi genealogy. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

galego wrote:Dear All,

my name is Cesar Cassiolato and my great-grandmother was Catherina Pesaresi that was Italian from Ostra and was borned in 01/14/1875.Her father was Giovani Pesaresi and her mother was Jacinta Frulla.My great-grandmother arrived in Brazil in 07/01/1898 together her aunt and she was 13 years old when she arrived here.I am trying to discovered my genealogic history.
My great-grandfather was Jose Cassiolato and he also was Italian.They had 3 suns: Pedro Cassiolato(My grandfather) and more two men.Pedro married with Assumpta Cerri and they had 2 men and 1 woman: Arlindo Cassiolato, Isaura Cassiolato and Oswaldo Cassiolato, my father that is married with Cecilia Carvalho Cassiolato. I have one sister, called Sonia Cassiolato. I am an Eletronic Engineer in an industrial automation company and my sister is a Biomedical Pharmaceutical in charge of medicines in the most important hospital in Brazil(University of Sao Paulo Hospital, located in Ribeirao Preto City where all my family lives.) I am 35 years old and my sister is 44 years old. My parent are 74 years old.

I thank you in advanced for any information.
Best regards,

Cesar
Hi cesar, well, about your ggmother you know already italian origin place, but for your ggfather, Cassiolato surname not exist in Italy; sure mistaken; but are some possibility that is Cacciolato or Cazzolato spelling....the sound is very similar.... My opinion is that the surname of Giuseppe (Josè) is Cacciolato: why the sound "CC" could be "SS" ...in portugues.... only an suggestion... regards,
suanj