Albino Lenasi/Lenassi - whay happened to him?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lindycat

Albino Lenasi/Lenassi - whay happened to him?

Post by lindycat »

Looking for info on family member ALBINO LENASI/LENASSI. Baptized at SS Ermagorda&Fortunato in Gorizia 1 March 1854. Went to Trieste and tutored there. Disappeared from family records between 1880-1890, so may have died. Father was Biagio Antonio Lenassi and mother Sofia Dolenc, and they lived at #36 Villa del Duomo in Gorizia. Albino could appear in 1881 census in Trieste, but don't know where to look for that. Help very much appreciated.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Albino Lenasi/Lenassi - whay happened to him?

Post by suanj »

Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
lindycat

Re: Albino Lenasi/Lenassi - whay happened to him?

Post by lindycat »

SUANJ: Thanks so much for both your posts. I now have something to work with on the Babli-Valiers. As to my earlier post re:Albino Lenassi, yes I know he was involved with that Society, but that is the last mention I can find of him. I have over 1000 family papers (in Italian) and his signature disappears on all the papers his siblings signed after their mother died in 1884. Instead, his sisters 2 young daughters names appear as "heirs of Albino". This made me think he must have died, but there is no reference to his death in the family papers. Very odd. Thanks again!