Francesco Antonio Tavone in Marriage record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Essgee
Master
Master

Francesco Antonio Tavone in Marriage record

Post by Essgee »

Can someone help in the translation of this record? Believe that Francesco is the grandfather of Maria Maddelena Tavone and this is part of her marriage documents. Tried to clean up the background, but the letters have "bloomed" and hard for me to make out.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks, Susan

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4724/6aug201026.jpg
maestra36
Master
Master

Re: Francesco Antonio Tavone in Marriage record

Post by maestra36 »

I can only make out a little of the document at the moment.

The archpriest (like a Monsignor) of the town of Bon? has found in his book of deaths, on page 62 or 82 of the particular register, the following:

At 2 P.M. on Feb 14, 1773, Francescantonio Tavone died in his own house a natural death. He was a master carpenter and the husband of Laudonia (sp?) Lommano. He was age 43.

That's all I can do with this for now. Maybe later I will be able to decipher more of the document.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

in adding: the archpriest of Bonefro town( Molise region) certified abt the natural death of Francesco Antonio Tavone ... etc ( as maestra36 said)
explaining that the death record was found in the deaths book etc ...
and the death certificate of Francesco Antonio Tavone is for marriage use...
This meaning that the descendent of Francesco Antonio Tavone must to marry, and needing of consent, of parents and grandparents also... sometimes also great grandparents....
and if one was died, needing of a death certificate ... proof that died and cannot be present for the marriage consent..
in the death is no mentioned if he ( Francesco Antonio) was the father or the grandfather or ggf of Maria Maddalena Tavone ... ...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Essgee
Master
Master

Post by Essgee »

Maestra36 and suanj..

Thanks for your help. I thought it was confirmation of death of Francesco Antonio...he was the grandfather of Maria Maddelena. Her father, Bonaventura Tavone, born also in Bonefro, died in Casacalenda in 1815.

This confirms the names of his parents as they were not listed on the death record of Boneventura.

So thanks for the additional generation to add to my tree!

I appreaciate your efforts in my behalf. Have a great evening.

Susan