Seeking Info for Greco Family's in Naso and Capo D'Orlando.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Maurie

Seeking Info for Greco Family's in Naso and Capo D'Orlando.

Post by Maurie »

Hi, I am seeking anyone with information about the Greco family in Naso or Capo D'Orlando in the 1800's. In particular one Giacomo Greco who married Saveria Miragliotta in year 1900 +/-. he emigrated to the USA after that. Giacomo was born on 14 Nov 1877.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards, Maurie.
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Seeking Info for Greco Family's in Naso and Capo D'Orlan

Post by ptimber »

There are micorfilm records for Naso but not Capo d'orlando in the family history library of the Mormon church nearest your home. You can trace family in Naso back to 1810. As for capo'd'orlando you will have to k=work backwards from the USA obtaining full names and year of birth and then to ellsi sialdn.org for vital info or social sewcurity death records and then write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in Capo D'orlando for individual ceretificates of birth,marriage or death. Peter
Lionharted

Re: Seeking Info for Greco Family's in Naso and Capo D'Orlan

Post by Lionharted »

My G grandmothers mother was Maria Greco (D~1885). Maria's husband was Giuseppi Curia. All of my relatives on this side of the family are from San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza Calabria Italy. If you wish to converse further on family, contact me at:

lionharted@sbcglobal.net

Richard