Matteo Iannantuoni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
peterrjacobson

Matteo Iannantuoni

Post by peterrjacobson »

I am looking for Matteo Iannantuoni, born in San Marco, who married Maria Lucia Girardi, also from San Marco. They had a son Giuseppe Iantuoni, born October 15, 1891 in San Marco. Giuseppe Married Florence Stasio who was born in Boston, her parents (Anthono V. Stasio and Anne Mauro) were born in Italy but I do not know where.
These are my daughter in law's ggparents but her Italian side has been
hiding from me so far.
Thanks from a Swedish / Norse descendant.
pjacobsoatjuno dotcom
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

DITTO. Peter
giuseppe-iannantuoni

Re: Matteo Iannantuoni

Post by giuseppe-iannantuoni »

peterrjacobson wrote:I am looking for Matteo Iannantuoni, born in San Marco, who married Maria Lucia Girardi, also from San Marco. They had a son Giuseppe Iantuoni, born October 15, 1891 in San Marco. Giuseppe Married Florence Stasio who was born in Boston, her parents (Anthono V. Stasio and Anne Mauro) were born in Italy but I do not know where.
These are my daughter in law's ggparents but her Italian side has been
hiding from me so far.
Thanks from a Swedish / Norse descendant.
pjacobsoatjuno dotcom
Hello, i am giuseppe Iannantuoni, I was born in france (south) near nimes and avignon, my family is from san marco la catola too. My grand father was called Domenico Iannantuoni, his wife was Maria lucia Leone (forte come un leone !!!). They leaved Italy in 60's. I don't know if Matteo Iannantuoni was hi father... It's possible beacause my grand father was born about 1920...
There are lots of Iannantuoni in france, i've tried to contact them but many of them are those who were born in france and don't know Italy.

I am 22 years old. One of my uncle called Antonio Iannantuoni go back to Italy (to San Marco la catola) with his family, her wife Maria Grazia, and their sons Vincenzo and Domenico. I hope u will be happy to discover that Iannantuoni are all over the world !!!

Reply if you want, and if you have more information about our Biiiiiiiiiig family !

I speak italian, so if you do too, you can write me in italian.

Ciao Ciao cugino spero che ci vedremmo presto ! ciaAAAooo
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You might find refernce to people conducting research on your surname by going to www.google.com and iunserting the surname and the word genealogy alongside. Peter
Toni_Iannantuoni

Post by Toni_Iannantuoni »

I am also a Iannantuoni, descendent of San Marco la Cattola! My father was born there in 1954 and moved to the UK in 1956. His name is Giovanni Iannantuoni. His father is Leonardo Iannantuoni, born in 1928 and his mother is Annina Iannantuoni, formerly Pompei, born in 1930.

Most of relatives in the village have now passed away although we have many still surviving in Volturrara Appula.

I spent almost every summer ins San Marco as a child and have been back a few times as an adult too.
peterrjacobson

Post by peterrjacobson »

Toni - Have you more detail going back another generation ?
Can you give a location of the village - between which larger towns?
Matteo Iannantuoni was born about 1860 - 1870.
peterrjacobson

Post by peterrjacobson »

Matteo Iannantuoni-1 was born in San Marco la Capola, Foggia, Italy. He died in San Marco la Catola, Foggia, Italy.
Maria Lucia Girardi was born in San Marco la Capola, Foggia, Italy. She died in San Marco la Catola, Foggia, Italy.
i. Giuseppe (Joseph) Iantuoni was born on 15 Oct 1891 in San Marco la Capola, Foggia, Italy. He died in Apr 1976 in Hyannis, Barnstable, MA. He married Florance Stasio on Unknown in ??.
ii. Filomena Iannantuoni was born on Unknown in San Marco la Capola, Foggia, Italy. She married Raffaele Cappelletti in 1909 in ?. She died in 1930 in Waterbury CN.
iii. Pasquale Iannantuoni was born about 05 Sep 1898 in San Marco la Catola, Foggia, Italy. He died about Aug 1986.
iv. Antonio Iannantuoni was born on Unknown in San Marco la Catola, Foggia, Italy. He married Yolanda Cappelletti in Italy. He died in Newport RI ?.
v. Alfredo Iannantuoni was born on Unknown in San Marco la Catola, Foggia, Italy. He married Rosina Colasrossi in Italy.
vi. Annina Iannantuoni was born on Unknown in San Marco la Catola, Foggia, Italy. She married Mario Cocco on Unknown
Toni_Iannantuoni

Post by Toni_Iannantuoni »

I can certainly look into it but as you know, Italian families can be large and complex!!
peterrjacobson

Post by peterrjacobson »

Thanks
susanwink

Post by susanwink »

Your post was so long ago I wonder if you will see my reply. My brother found your post and passed it on to me. I have information on Matteo and Lucia and their ancestors. Matteo was my 1st cousin 3x removed. I have Giuseppe’s birth record, but no other documents for him.